RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, Sarah is pretty much the most loyal (and naive) person in the world, so I don't think so.

As for Caroline.... Well, she talks about her ex every now and then, and according to some people that seems to be worse than cheating. So yeah, MC is sleeping around with everyone but Caroline is clearly the biggest slut here :rolleyes:
Yeah. Still remember the whole debacle because some people had such paper thin egos that they couldn't acept the fact that a 25-30 years old woman had a sexual life.

I enjoy milfy city (Icstor renders are gorgeous) but seriously i don't know if it is the game, or the dev or the genre or a mix of them but this game atracts some of the worst crowd around this forum.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Yeah. Still remember the whole debacle because some people had such paper thin egos that they couldn't acept the fact that a 25-30 years old woman had a sexual life.

I enjoy milfy city (Icstor renders are gorgeous) but seriously i don't know if it is the game, or the dev or the genre or a mix of them but this game atracts some of the worst crowd around this forum.
Still, they manage to confuse fiction with reality. And regarding the second part, I guess it has to do with the fact that this game has a lot of following and it's really popular, thus attracting all kinds of people.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Oh man, I'm gonna miss Linda on this next update. I don't really like Celia's arc, but neighbours look like a lot of fun. And although I can't consider myself a Caroline man, I must say that after my last monthly replay I've began to like her more and more. I just hope Icstor adds more options at night with Linda (dunno if there's any info on it?)

She gets better with age. Just like fine wine.
screenshot0003.png

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
Oh man, I'm gonna miss Linda on this next update. I don't really like Celia's arc, but neighbours look like a lot of fun. And although I can't consider myself a Caroline man, I must say that after my last monthly replay I've began to like her more and more. I just hope Icstor adds more options at night with Linda (dunno if there's any info on it?)

View attachment 383943
Wow... that is a very nice subwoofer.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr and roro

Arassei

May 28, 2019
He must be with messing around with someone, maybe he pays for it? like a dom or something, he has that secret sex room at work remember or do you think he just goes in there and gets all kinky solo.
Ah, yes, I remember the room.
But it was not for Linda and him ? Dam I don't remember clearly the inside. There wasn't some photo with him and Linda in here ?
Mah, maybe you right. It would make sense, too. The dad always rejected by his wife and all, gets a dominatrix.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wow... that is a very nice subwoofer.
That's a very imaginative way to call it.
The over-woofers look great too!

can someone tell me the funny or interesting bits from the last couple pages yall talk a lot
Someone said that patreons are the devs' bosses.
Someone retorted that being a patreon is like giving money to charity.
These are the funniest bits if my memory serves me correctly.

Oh, and someone asked about the date of the update. Well, I'm actually not sure about this but most probably it happened.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Any eta for the update?
He's at 90 percent. So assume at least a couple of weeks to finish off the last 10 percent and another two weeks for bug testing (no idea why he takes so long for testing but pretty much every one of his releases follows this schedule). So mid Septemember at the earliest probably late September.

That's my best guess

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
If you are lucky this year, you will see 0.7 release at the end of the year.The rendering level of this game is first-class, but it takes a long time. Other games produce fast but the rendering effect is not so good.
It's mostly the posing and the animations that take A LOT of time. So far I think none of them are stock assets and all custom made.

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
The last real update was about 10 months. Nothing is false here we are talking about this game and nothing other than that. He did stop payment just for a short time. I mean seriously are you kidding me or are you trying to be a white knight here?. I was supporter for almost 2 years. You also don't seem to understand what business really means. You always write ICSTOR this or that, not everyone cares about his character. That's not the important part here. If you like him that much, good for you!. But this has nothing to do with this discussion. The most important thing here is how he handles his business.

If you like ICSTOR's work like many other guys here that's very nice but try to be realistic and not a self proclaimed guardian angel. And "we" aren't getting technical here the only one who is speaking technically is me. You're including a bunch of subjective personal opinions into it. We were discussing here why people are upset and I've already wrote the common facts which are being used by many other creators. I do have a business myself and can feel with the disappointment people are having. They're not hating ICSTOR or this game, it's just the way he handles his business.

Ok i see we've reach the "no, but you're wrong because you're wrong and subjective, but i'm not" part of the conversation, seen as everything you said i've already adressed and you refused to delve deeper(lenny face) in any of the issues. I mean, not only you didn't answer anything but you decided to cut it out by deviating the discussion's direction("we were discussing here why people are upset", don't portray yourself like that, we were talking about ICSTOR's "profesionalism" and stuff according to you), subtle-not so subtle move there, friend. It's okay if you don't wanna continue, but don't brush me off calling me "white knight" or "guardian angel", i get it, you don't like my opinion, but that's just low.

• Sad
Reactions: Jaun Karr and fried

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018

View attachment 383943
Dad's going to get suspicious when Linda upgrades her son from a twin to a king bed.

Reactions: Guss and timofee
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes