FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I get what you say, and yes, of course it isn't the biggest turn-on when your partner gushes on about every dick she has ever had shoved inside her. However, as far as I recall, Caroline talks about her exes during other times than just "naughty time". I could be wrong, cause it has been quite a while since I last played the game, but I believe I recall a number of times when MC isn't plowing her mouth or whatever when she talks about it.

On an a sidenote, thanks for calm response. Most people these days instantly go into attack mode when their opinion isn't shared with everyone. I always enjoy having my horizon expanded with new ideas and views on things.
Yeah I do understand your point of view, and yes it's nice that we can have a calm back and forth in this thread which is pretty notorious for it's not so high quality of posts. As for the conversation we're having it's just a matter of perspective at the end of the day.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I get what you say, and yes, of course it isn't the biggest turn-on when your partner gushes on about every dick she has ever had shoved inside her. However, as far as I recall, Caroline talks about her exes during other times than just "naughty time". I could be wrong, cause it has been quite a while since I last played the game, but I believe I recall a number of times when MC isn't plowing her mouth or whatever when she talks about it.

On an a sidenote, thanks for calm response. Most people these days instantly go into attack mode when their opinion isn't shared with everyone. I always enjoy having my horizon expanded with new ideas and views on things.
I could be wrong but I believe the scenes that people complained about got rewritten, so it is possible that you don't remember them because you never saw the original scenes.

Reactions: Bakkalon

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Yeah I do understand your point of view, and yes it's nice that we can have a calm back and forth in this thread which is pretty notorious for it's not so high quality of posts. As for the conversation we're having it's just a matter of perspective at the end of the day.
It's fine. And like I said, I could be wrong about the scenes in question, as I last played the game completely through when the christmas update was released. This is just how I recall things being back then. Also, like you said, I might just be slightly indefferent when it comes to this particular topic.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I could be wrong but I believe the scenes that people complained about got rewritten, so it is possible that you don't remember them because you never saw the original scenes.
Maybe, I can't say for sure. I has been too long and I have played too many versions, for me to be able to say what happened in a specific version of the game :(

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes