fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Well, it *was* written in scripture - or, lots of predictive posts from relatively reasonable people, which is the same thing - that the non-patron trolling would increase as the end of this month drew near.

I read that the Discord was prepping for a whole lotta nonsense, for example. Lucky them for not being here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Put it context, initiating foreplay with a girl while she tells you stories about how she was fucked raw and cramped is not something that most guys want to hear
This only happened because Icstor can't write well. His story is in English and not Engrish. But the actual dialog he has in Milfy is soooo cringe worthy. LOL welcome to Icstor's version of exposition.

Reactions: onomado

Viressa

May 24, 2018
If I were writing this game I'd have responded to the backlash against Caroline mentioning that she's had sex before... literally only twice... by writing her character going forward as constantly bringing up increasingly ridiculous and implausible stories of past sexual encounters.

"Did you know that you can get free food at McDonalds if you just blow the manager first? I haven't paid for anything there in years."

"This reminds me of the time I starred in that gangbang video, 'World Record: 700 Cocks in 700 seconds', you wanna watch it?"

"So this one time, I took a trip to clown college..."

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
"Did you know that you can get free food at McDonalds if you just blow the manager first? I haven't paid for anything there in years."

"This reminds me of the time I starred in that gangbang video, 'World Record: 700 Cocks in 700 seconds', you wanna watch it?"

^ banned for stealing quotes from my autobiographical blog

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If I were writing this game I'd have responded to the backlash against Caroline mentioning that she's had sex before... literally only twice... by writing her character going forward as constantly bringing up increasingly ridiculous and implausible stories of past sexual encounters.

I think the ammount of crying this could cause would be enough to double the number of pages in this thread. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who and fried
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes