Viressa

May 24, 2018
It's non-incest by default. If you have the incest version and want to change back, you just have to delete the "patch.rpy" and "patch.rpyc" files in your /game folder.

Reactions: dan837 and DJsona

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Yeah. Still remember the whole debacle because some people had such paper thin egos that they couldn't acept the fact that a 25-30 years old woman had a sexual life.
Then you must have a very faulty memory. Almost nobody had a problem with Caroline having sexual experience, a woman in her late twenties having sexual experience was not the issue there. The issue was her constantly rubbing it in your face. Unless you have some sort of fetish, most guys aren't going to be turned on by a girl telling them in detail how many cocks they've taken while giving them a lap dance. That dialogue was retarded and people were absolutely in the right for shitting on it.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Then you must have a very faulty memory. Almost nobody had a problem with Caroline having sexual experience, a woman in her late twenties having sexual experience was not the issue there. The issue was her constantly rubbing it in your face. Unless you have some sort of fetish, most guys aren't going to be turned on by a girl telling them in detail how many cocks they've taken while giving them a lap dance. That dialogue was retarded and people were absolutely in the right for shitting on it.
Ah yes, I remember this scene well:

Screenshot_106.jpg

Galin

May 5, 2017
I hate hairy pussy. The game have a hairy pussy settings ?
There is NO setting to turn hairy pussy off - spit...
I prefer shaved pussies - pull hair out of my teeth...
And I know it's not easy to create realistic looking hairy pussies with DAZ3D - spit, especially if you have done Morphs on it - cough

BACIKATLEDEN

Aug 29, 2018
And I know it's not easy to create realistic looking hairy pussies with DAZ3D - spit, especially if you have done Morphs on it - cough
I'm sad to hear that. I'm gonna play this perfect game with vomiting and crying.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
This game isn't real-time, it's basically just a collection of pre-rendered jpegs and video files. An option to disable pubic hair would mean doubling the time necessary to make each frame where the girls are naked.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I see your point, but I have to disagree. Just to be clear, I am not a fan of NTR (unless we are talking about Netori). I personally don't care about a girl having had sexual experiences before, nor mind that she mentions it occasionally, as long as stays faithful to me from now on.
The only thing Caroline did so far which bothered me, was when she went out clubbing, specifically to find a date. Because this was in the present and not the past.

Other than that though, every time Caroline mentions her exes, she does nothing except praise her brother for being so much better than any of them. "Nobody ever made me feel like this" or "nobody has ever made me cum twice before" or "none of my exes were able to make me climax from oral sex".

I find it weird, how you can have a girl constantly praise you for your performance in bed and you still find a way to take it as an insult to your honor. At least in my eyes.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Let me nitpick for just a second. I've read a couple of times in the last days that Caroline is 25-30 or in her late 20's.
Well, in the game the MC literally says that she is 4 years older than him. If he's 18-19 (that, I don't remember) then she is 22-23 max.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I see your point, but I have to disagree. Just to be clear, I am not a fan of NTR (unless we are talking about Netori). I personally don't care about a girl having had sexual experiences before, nor mind that she mentions it occasionally, as long as stays faithful to me from now on.
The only thing Caroline did so far which bothered me, was when she went out clubbing, specifically to find a date. Because this was in the present and not the past.

Other than that though, every time Caroline mentions her exes, she does nothing except praise her brother for being so much better than any of them. "Nobody ever made me feel like this" or "nobody has ever made me cum twice before" or "none of my exes were able to make me climax from oral sex".

I find it weird, how you can have a girl constantly praise you for your performance in bed and you still find a way to take it as an insult to your honor. At least in my eyes.
You missed my point. Her having sexual experience isn't the problem nor is her mentioning that she's had boyfriends and fucked the before. Put it context, initiating foreplay with a girl while she tells you stories about how she was fucked raw and cramped is not something that most guys want to hear. She can praise you all she wants but there's a time and place to bring up previous sexual experiences, and doing so in the middle of foreplay isn't one of them unless the guy is specifically into that sort of thing.

Regardless if you don't have a problem with that sort of attitude personally then that's great, but I was speaking in regards of those who did and that being the reason why that update had a lot of people mad in regards to her character. If she had said that dialogue while you were just sitting down and talking then while it would have still made some people upset, it would have come off as not as trashy as when she's telling these stories while sexually engaging with the MC. Not to mention she's talking about getting fucked and whatnot while not letting the MC actually fuck her yet which undoubtedly added some salt on the wound for some.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
You missed my point. Her having sexual experience isn't the problem nor is her mentioning that she's had boyfriends and fucked the before. Put it context, initiating foreplay with a girl while she tells you stories about how she was fucked raw and cramped is not something that most guys want to hear. She can praise you all she wants but there's a time and place to bring up previous sexual experiences, and doing so in the middle of foreplay isn't one of them unless the guy is specifically into that sort of thing.

Regardless if you don't have a problem with that sort of attitude personally then that's great, but I was speaking in regards of those who did and that being the reason why that update had a lot of people mad in regards to her character. If she had said that dialogue while you were just sitting down and talking then while it would have still made some people upset, it would have come off as not as trashy as when she's telling these stories while sexually engaging with the MC. Not to mention she's talking about getting fucked and whatnot while not letting the MC actually fuck her yet which undoubtedly added some salt on the wound for some.
I get what you say, and yes, of course it isn't the biggest turn-on when your partner gushes on about every dick she has ever had shoved inside her. However, as far as I recall, Caroline talks about her exes during other times than just "naughty time". I could be wrong, cause it has been quite a while since I last played the game, but I believe I recall a number of times when MC isn't plowing her mouth or whatever when she talks about it.

On an a sidenote, thanks for calm response. Most people these days instantly go into attack mode when their opinion isn't shared with everyone. I always enjoy having my horizon expanded with new ideas and views on things.

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes