bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Yeah fuck your compressed and all the unseen shit that you do for this site. Fuck your work you stupid cunt bas :ROFLMAO:

Stop modding a trigger happy thread and just admit Caroline is life :ROFLMAO:

Goes back in his little corner
Well, as the official fascist-authoritarian-sjw-overlord-oppression-of-free-speech-censorsing-cuckmod of the forum, I officially denounce all my f95 powers, declare that Caroline is Life, and thank you for putting up with me as long as you have.

Shame. Shame. Shame.<- chanted in the background as I trudge into the distance... never to be seen again.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I am not a fan of the addition of the neighbours, since they look like characters from Incest Story 1, and they don't fit the style of this game. Their faces look like dolls and their bodies are even more unnatural than others in MC. Also their addition means that it's taking longer. And not that many people care about them. It would have been cool to have the update with Caroline, who has such a fanat... I mean, loyal following here, in August, but whatcha gonna do? Only wait.

I don't know which emoticon to use now: :cautious: or :LOL: . Because I don't know if I should feel annoyed or laugh at the situation.

Edit: I mean, it's ok to do it, because "artistic freedom and shit", but I think you get my point. It feels more detrimental rather than enriching.

Last edited:

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Just a reminder of what we are actually waiting for for about 9 months:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There will be basically just more of this.
And also this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So... I don't know what we should do about it, but I know one thing: first, you've got to get mad. For those of you who are patrons, you should also say, "I'm a supporter goddammit, my money have value!" Because, looking back on all those renders, I see that they are actually bad, there's no physics in this game. And I can't help but ask a question, why is that? Why, with all those resources, he can't add physics in this game, like other developers do? So, I don't know. As I said, I'm just mad.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
If there's a 3D game out there with characters who have larger breasts that actually obey gravity, I'd really love to see it: Molded plastic titties that don't move are just a limitation of this medium you have to either deal with or just quit playing.

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
I am not a fan of the addition of the neighbours, since they look like characters from Incest Story 1, and they don't fit the style of this game. Their faces look like dolls and their bodies are even more unnatural than others in MC. Also their addition means that it's taking longer. And not that many people care about them. It would have been cool to have the update with Caroline, who has such a fanat... I mean, loyal following here, in August, but whatcha gonna do? Only wait.

I don't know which emoticon to use now: :cautious: or :LOL: . Because I don't know if I should feel annoyed or laugh at the situation.
I would rather see the Aunt and her wife in the upcoming update ;)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
so the the update havent been released yet, jeez how long are we gonna wait more i hope all this wait doesnt disapoint.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
we don't know for sure what's happen to him/her... maybe ill, or some private matter in his life or worst dead! god hope I was wrong!! let's all calm and be positive

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
we don't know for sure what's happen to him/her... maybe ill, or some private matter in his life or worst dead! god hope I was wrong!! let's all calm and be positive
yea being calm ok but positive its alot worse to do, we dont know how is the update if its going to be good or not and if waiting for so long wont disapoint everyone.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

TaskSpacebar

Mar 17, 2018
Well, as the official fascist-authoritarian-sjw-overlord-oppression-of-free-speech-censorsing-cuckmod of the forum, I officially denounce all my f95 powers, declare that Caroline is Life, and thank you for putting up with me as long as you have.

Shame. Shame. Shame.<- chanted in the background as I trudge into the distance... never to be seen again.
What am I supposed to do with these 100 fried spring rolls I made, BAS? Whole platter of food RUINED... RUINED I SAY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: bas
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes