S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Some statistics.
At the time of his leaving we had 600.
On 14th June he returned. By the beginning of August 1100 renders.
Now he says 2000 renders and he is working 12 hours again. Yeah, the numbers are sweet, but remember he said, "I was working all day long and it burnt me out". Another burnout on its way?
Let's hope the quality won't suffer because of the rush. He really needs to work on his time management skills.

arms99

May 11, 2018
So which update is going to come first this, Being A Dik, or City of Broken Dreams.
My money is on City of broken dreamers. It's supposed to be only a couple of weeks away. Being a Dik came out recently, so it'll be a couple of months at least. And this one is always a month away

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My money is on City of broken dreamers. It's supposed to be only a couple of weeks away. Being a Dik came out recently, so it'll be a couple of months at least. And this one is always a month away
I don't doubt that either I think it's pretty close to a release as well. Think that will be its 3-4 update and we still haven't seen anything from this yet :(

arms99

May 11, 2018
Milfy City v0.6 90%
Sounds promising, until you consider that in the last 3.5 months that he's been back he has gone from 60% to 90% complete. Which is around 8% a month, throw in the time needed for testing and you're probably looking at 1-2 months before we get an update. Having said that, I hope I'm wrong and the update drops tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath. :cautious:

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes