exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I swear if I was Icstor I'd just refuse to update the game to spite you people at this point.
lol critic about something is normal and u need understand we free to say whatever we want its ur choice to ignore or accept our critics, if he/she did that people would understand to a certain point and some people wouldnt patreon until further notice about the release (money loss).

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
So... I don't know what we should do about it, but I know one thing: first, you've got to get mad. For those of you who are patrons, you should also say, "I'm a supporter goddammit, my money have value!" Because, looking back on all those renders, I see that they are actually bad, there's no physics in this game. And I can't help but ask a question, why is that? Why, with all those resources, he can't add physics in this game, like other developers do? So, I don't know. As I said, I'm just mad.
Nothing is over until we decide it is!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

And it ain't over now! Cause when the going gets tough ... the tough get going! Who's with me?!
;)

• Haha
Reactions: Waterflame

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I doubt most actually care about whether ICSTOR paused payments, only those who are subs would really be bothered I don't think all those who are complaining here are subscribers some maybe but not all.
View attachment 388407
I think the big issue is that they just really really want their Caroline fap content and the wait is driving them nuts.
That's all it really is they are pissed ICSTOR has blue balled them for months and they are jonesing for Caroline but are being forced to wait while ICSTOR adds the neighbor content.
We could be balls-deep into the goddess Caroline right now. But instead we have to wait like 2 months just for content about two nobodies we spied on with binoculars.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
We could be balls-deep into the goddess Caroline right now. But instead we have to wait like 2 months just for content about two nobodies we spied on with binoculars.
Creepy fanboyism aside. The short haired blonde is cute. I'm looking forward to knowing her.

Reactions: Hones
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes