spas

Jun 22, 2017
Well I enjoy reading the comments more than the game i lost hope for the game with so much delays and scams for money I mean a dum that i give money to him and when i ask on discord about date or more information kids go crazy so I advise people to stop supporting and teach the lesson like with EA and other triple A games

Reactions: Jaun Karr

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Well I enjoy reading the comments more than the game i lost hope for the game with so much delays and scams for money I mean a dum that i give money to him and when i ask on discord about date or more information kids go crazy so I advise people to stop supporting and teach the lesson like with EA and other triple A games
Please no hate comments i m just telling people should respect the hard earned money the put in to support someone

• Haha
Reactions: DiddlerGames

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Some statistics.
At the time of his leaving we had 600.
On 14th June he returned. By the beginning of August 1100 renders.
Now he says 2000 renders and he is working 12 hours again. Yeah, the numbers are sweet, but remember he said, "I was working all day long and it burnt me out". Another burnout on its way?
Let's hope the quality won't suffer because of the rush. He really needs to work on his time management skills.
Didn't something similar happened during his previous game development? Milfs Villa or whatever the name it was.

It was a development hell from what i remember, he got burned out then got an idea about the new game(Milfy City) so he kinda rushed the game to it's end after 6 months of silence because he lost interest in it.

I might remember that wrong but im like 50% sure it was like that.

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Didn't something similar happened during his previous game development? Milfs Villa or whatever the name it was.

It was a development hell from what i remember, he got burned out then got an idea about the new game(Milfy City) so he kinda rushed the game to it's end after 6 months of silence because he lost interest in it.

No, don't remember. Milfy city is my first from his games and one of the two games i only play. Looks like most of the people don't remember either since no one has mentioned that.
After releasing Milfy city Icstor raised the threshold so high. All the other games seem like a step behind.

Reactions: Joland

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
No, don't remember. Milfy city is my first from his games and one of the two games i only play. Looks like most of the people don't remember either since no one has mentioned that.
After releasing Milfy city Icstor raised the threshold so high. All the other games seem like a step behind.
well no one talk about them because they have a specif thread for them as for the quality (that's my personal opinion) they are still good up to date true they can't be compared to milfy city but they still have their own charm to play if u eager to find out more about his games i suggest u start with milf's villa or incest story

Reactions: Sunakujiro

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017

Fake news

There was no delay ony any of his previous games.

The Milfs vila felt like it ended prematurely as Milfy City started.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
i wonder how this thread will be if 0.6 come and all we have is another hj/bj with caroline

i imagine the meltdown will be more interesting that the game itself :p
At this point i'm actively hoping for this, just to watch what will happen. The worst part is that i don't doubt it will be just some kind of heavy teasing or it won't be as good as the expectations of a lot of people.

Mar 28, 2019
Well, my expectations about this game have already been decreassed to pretty much nothing.
It's a really good game, no doubt about it. But not even close as good as Being a Dik.
I'm still gonna play Milfy City, because it really is good. But i'm not in the hipe about it anymore.

If you haven't played Being a Dik, you are losing a hell of a game.
Give it a try, and you may find out that it's better kill your time playing it, than here checking if this update has come or not.
;)

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I am just going to be happy to know once hes fully back he will continue the game and not going to abandon it. :unsure: :giggle: We have lost few developers already this year and this were people that had some awesome projects as well. :cry: I was just wondering if the admins from f95zone would be interested in making a section where developers who about to cancel or just abandon their project's can post it with all their stuff for others to use in terms of just continuing the development. :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes