fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Mvitrak. Here is the reason!

But he is already back ;)...His last post was august 29 and he shared on his patron page the progress. So, Just wait. It's coming...

And for the others: Yess, He is back. The post on his website was from April ;)...

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
I done everything in v0-5c can't wait for new update.
He said in april that he take's an pause for a month or 2 and that he be back in june or July ;)...So he is already back. And if the update take's long then just watch his patreon page or his website. But on his website is the text not up-to-date. After his post on august 29 he placed an couple more posts on his patreon page...

Reactions: kristina-chan

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
Mvitrak. Here is the reason!

But he is already back ;)...His last post was august 29 and he shared on his patron page the progress. So, Just wait. It's coming...

And for the others: Yess, He is back. The post on his website was from April ;)...
I know he just could finish the carolina and go on a well-deserved rest, and now he is accused of fraud and deliberate delay in the game, not to mention that demos of people are banned on his discord, just everyone was waiting for just that

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Please, make me leave :) Oh, I forgot. You are behind a PC, like every single one of us. Censorship ? What does censorship got to do with whinning and dev-bashing ? 90% of the people complaining are not even pledgers. hahahaha
You would be surprised how many of us were or are pledged to icstor (i was before milfy city was released, btw where do you think he got his patrons from?) people just can't handle valid criticism of their perfect amazing dev with zero flaws who could never do a wrong in their eyes.

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
I checked his patreon Page. Last time i checked the progress was on 65% and i checked this morning again and it was suddenly at 90%...So there is something going on there. But what it is, Is the big question Mvitrak.

Reactions: mvitrak

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Wow, he lost many patrons
Learn this guys:

Every beginning of new month due to shitty payment system of Patreon many payments gets rejected or take sometime to complete.

So almost every developer on Patreon lost patrons at the beginning of new month, bigger earners shows more naturally.

In a week it will be back to previous numbers or even higher.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Learn this guys:

Every beginning of new month due to shitty payment system of Patreon many payments gets rejected or take sometime to complete.
That, or as Jochen Gebauer from the Games / Beer podcast that I'm backing likes to say: This system attracts freeloaders (or "Brainy Smurfs" as they are called - not meant as a compliment by the way) who cancel their pledge in the final week of the month and then just sign up again in the first week of the next month.

Reactions: depechedNode

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
ICSTOR is a top earner on Patreon, but, again, he's published 7 games in 4 years, all of which have had very good to excellent graphics, and he's earned the patrons he has. It's quite possible for a dev with that kind of output to experience burnout. I don't really see any clear evidence of "milking" his patrons. I do sometimes wonder about people who pledge 20+ per month...that's a lot to layout to support a game. But I think the average support is around 5 bucks a month per patron for his game. If you're putting in a buck a month, complaining about "milking" sounds ridiculous. At 10 bucks a month, I guess it's okay to bitch and moan a bit, but again, I don't see evidence he's consciously stretching things out. Shit happens.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes