CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Reactions: Q Who

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
i think that there is a lot of great games that deserve more patreon then him like betrayed and water world...etc
Dr Pinkcake made more and longer updates for being a dik and he is working in a company , so adult games are just side jobs , not to mention the intention on details with new music track every version , a lot of characters , a lot of action , in milfy city he didn't even made characters in school and town we just have the black empty character from daz.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
I remember back when icstor was popping god tier updates before all this crap, everyone used to suck his dick because he had such quality updates. Then he took an arrow to the knee and is recovering. Now he has been recovering for 10 months, the arrow truly went deep he had to use 7k a month to treat it. Where did he get that 7k? From his community, his community started doubting him, saying ''dude, it's just an arrow to the knee it shouldn't take that long to recover?'' ''He should be able to work even with the injury?'' Then he came back, saying his injury has been healed. But, for some reason he kept delaying. And his community started doubting him once more, people started abandoning him, people started saying his past work was actually trash and that he was overhyped, that his quality was actually trash tier. But then a new GODTIER dev came into the scene, called DrPinkCake, with his absolutely amazing game called being a dik. That's when icstor knew...It's time for redemption, to show those people that abandoned him just how godly he can be. So he started working hard, adding things his community never thought he would add. Now his trustyworthy community that stayed (And the freeloaders like me) just have to wait....for his come back..

TLDR: DON'T EVEN BOTHER READING, I'M JUST LOSING MY MIND CUZ I JUST WANT TO GO BALLS DEEP INTO CAROLINE ALREADY

January2015

Apr 26, 2017
Miss the times when threads were locked because of continuous whinning and dev-bashing ....
Omg! Yes, that just hits the nail on the head.

The Black knights here are equally bad as the While knights.

No idea, what they want really, whining on this site. If you truly believe in what you are saying, go bring it up to the Dev in other ways where it can lead to direct actions.

Can we just ban them all? =p

• Angry
Reactions: Q Who

January2015

Apr 26, 2017
Why? Censoring is never a good thing. If you don't like it, don't enter the thread.
Here is the thing, this thread is about discussing the game etc etc. And most sensible people are here for that.

It is not about censoring at all. It is about being on topic.

Why don’t we do this, make a new thread titled something along the lines of - If you have any issues or complaints about the game post here.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Did the dev remove Bob's office from the game? I'm playing from the start again these days with the latest version and even though I'm not in the early parts, there is still no opportunity to see the Bob in his office.

Reactions: Fakefiller

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I remember back when icstor was popping god tier updates before all this crap, everyone used to suck his dick because he had such quality updates. Then he took an arrow to the knee and is recovering. Now he has been recovering for 10 months, the arrow truly went deep he had to use 7k a month to treat it. Where did he get that 7k? From his community, his community started doubting him, saying ''dude, it's just an arrow to the knee it shouldn't take that long to recover?'' ''He should be able to work even with the injury?'' Then he came back, saying his injury has been healed. But, for some reason he kept delaying. And his community started doubting him once more, people started abandoning him, people started saying his past work was actually trash and that he was overhyped, that his quality was actually trash tier. But then a new GODTIER dev came into the scene, called DrPinkCake, with his absolutely amazing game called being a dik. That's when icstor knew...It's time for redemption, to show those people that abandoned him just how godly he can be. So he started working hard, adding things his community never thought he would add. Now his trustyworthy community that stayed (And the freeloaders like me) just have to wait....for his come back..

TLDR: DON'T EVEN BOTHER READING, I'M JUST LOSING MY MIND CUZ I JUST WANT TO GO BALLS DEEP INTO CAROLINE ALREADY

Just found this game few days ago (being a dik) Dare I say it is better that Milfy City? Animations are good, graphics are good, girls are beautiful hard to choose one favorite and it is funny as hell.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
I was laughing so hard, when delay post has been published, I just couldn't help but make a new part about this great game and that great developer :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This story is better than the promised, delayed update.

ICSTOR getting trolled so hard, even Gandalf doesn't have to split boulders to make sun shine up his @$$.

• Haha
Reactions: AdventOfficer
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes