septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
News #16
- Update
Hey everyone, it’s almost the end of the month so I wanted to give you guys a quick update. The progress is going really well. Since my last update we have doubled the size of the next release to over 2000 images (and still growing!)

Unfortunately, we haven't managed to get everything completed this month so we have to push this release a little bit. But as I said before you can cancel your pledge for the next month and you’ll STILL get the update. I promise that this is the last delay and we’ll try to release the updates every 2-3months just as it used to be. I can’t wait for you guys to try this new version, there’s a lot of hot stuff and a lot of surprises and bonuses. If you can give us just a little more time to finish the remaining 10% of the game, you'll be impressed by the results :)

When it comes to the version 0.7 and v0.8 at the moment nothing has changed. Those updates will be smaller, but they should be released on time. At least, that is the plan and I hope that everything goes smoothly. Thanks again for your continued support. The end is in sight!
View attachment 387088

I had to go through a lot of pages to find this, so I am quoting it here to make it easier for someone else......well at least for the next hour ah!

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Last December i thought it was a good idea to skip 0.5 and wait a little bit more for 0.6 before playing this game for the first time
But the update came out in November though, unless you have mistaken it for the Christmas episode.

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Pondering: Witch is faster Icstor's percentage timeline for the release of 0.6 or the Doomsday Clock? <Just Saying!>
I'm just being nitpicky here, but you do know the Doomsday Clock is often reset. The premise (for those unaware) is that it's an estimate of just how likely we are to have something catastrophically bad happen that'd affect the entire world. The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists "runs" it and if they see that things are getting better, they knock the clock a few minutes back from midnight. (Midnight being the "Oh, God, oh, God, we're all going to die" setting.)

Just for those interested, we are currently at 2 minutes to midnight. Which... um... yeah, is very bad.

Personally, though, I find it interesting learning about the reasoning they used whenever a change to the clock's setting was made:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

just letting you know the writing continues. I've been taking time off my day job to try and get my part in this finished as quickly as I can without compromising quality.

I'm afraid I really can't offer much more of an update than that at the minute. There are so many pictures in this update.

All hands are on deck in ICSTOR's team right now, and have been for the past month.

Thanks for waiting, I appreciate it.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Ah yes, that game, with its amazing high-quality renders superior to everything else out there, yet somehow the author easily pushes out thousands of them in each monthly update. How is this level of perfection achievable by mortal man!?

View attachment 390807
Zzdc7.png
Why you gotta hurt my eyes like that?

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The poor writer. IMHO Icstor just makes his renders based on whatever assets become available. Then the poor writer has to make the story from the pictures. He seems quite nice but I do not envy his job at all. He said it was not too hard for him. But I do not care for the writing personally. I would bet that he can write a better story if he did not have to conform to a storyboard.
Thanks for the feedback. I began my writing way back in 2012 with Choose Your Own Adventure stories written live on 4Chan. I still occasionally run them on Anonkun, but I have less and less time to do so. I actually began with Erotic Horror stories, moved on to Erotic Fantasy. The latest thing I was working on before I started writing for ICSTOR was a game called Naive Schoolgirl Sakura.

TW: These probably don't suit everyone's tastes. Futa, Non-Con, and pretty much every other fetish under the sun...

Naive Schoolgirl Sakura:
Erotic Horror:
Erotic Fantasy:

Thanks again for the feedback. Next time ICSTOR is starting a new game from scratch I'd love to hammer out the complete plot from start to finish. I think we could really work in some great plot twists and more emotional moments than we have the capacity for right now.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Give us an ETA for fucks sake.A range of 2 weeks would be plenty.

We have no idea if we have to wait 1 week or a month.
Honestly, I'd be pulling a figure out of my arse if I tried to give you a release date. I can't give timescales for other members of the team to complete their parts.

With respect to my slice of the development pie; I'll probably have the entirety of the writing accomplished within the week. That's the best I can offer you, I'm afraid.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes