Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Enough, all I want to see is the update too, but this pointless chatter and spamming of memes is useless to me, I don't want to go through a bunch of pages of bitching and moaning of "why's it not out yet, boo hoo!" @-Mods Lock this thread down, until something actually happens O<O View attachment 392592
You could just join the Discord. It must suck to live in a country that forces you to read this thread.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Enough, all I want to see is the update too, but this pointless chatter and spamming of memes is useless to me, I don't want to go through a bunch of pages of bitching and moaning of "why's it not out yet, boo hoo!" @-Mods Lock this thread down, until something actually happens O<O View attachment 392592
Then check out when the thread says "Milfy City 0.6a", complaining about people rightfully criticizing ICSTOR is like whining why everyone doesn't like the same things, it's pointless.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
It will probably be just a regular update. This will cause a shit storm after 9 months. Icstor has needlessly raised the bar for this update by his June statement. Hardcore fans will love any new content. But I think that we will see a week or two of disappointment posts. Which will start shit storm 2
If I'm honest, this passed my mind too. I mean it is always worth letting your audience/fans leave wanting for more BUT not so much so that they move on to greener pastures. Not sure what happened in the past 2 years but the number of games with eye-popping visuals, captivating stories & engaging bg-score have skyrocketed. ICSTOR - whatever list of problems, including his own health, coincided very badly to get to the situation where it is now. Fact is - he has himself raised the bar higher than what it should be due to the delay, so whatever good/bad comes post the update, entirely his own doing. Can't blame the patrons or freeloaders or pirates (WTF?) here for that.

tongas123

May 15, 2018
lol.... this is getting way far now pervs. were just waiting for the game. stop with the violent reactions at the end of the day we all want to play the game... make love not war!!:love::love::love::love: the waiting is killing all of us..

Ninro

Dec 2, 2018
1) I know this may be hard for you. However, where to stick a comma or a period is considered grammar. Knowing the actual meaning of a word is entirely different.

2) Walking and chewing gum at the same time are two different actions.

3) I suppose if you have trouble performing 2. It is a bit unreasonable to expect you to understand 1.

Grammar

noun

1. the whole system and structure of a language or of languages in general, usually taken as consisting of syntax and morphology (including inflections) and sometimes also phonology and semantics.
Definition

noun

1. 1.
    a statement of the exact meaning of a word, especially in a dictionary.
What the hell is happening there

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I can criticize an NBA player if he is not a good professional, if he looks out of shape, if he grabbed a huge contract after a great season to then start thinking more about hitting chicks than about the game. I can and I will, even if I live in Europe and no single euro goes from my pocket to him or his team.

Similarly, I can and I will criticize Icstor or any other dev on this pirate forum if I believe that he or she hasn't been professional enough and is taking advantage of his/her previous success. Demanding that he release the update right now is one thing I'm not morally allowed to do, but pointing out how ridiculous it is that there's been no update in 9 months and how I believe that he should show more appreciation towards his patrons is something absolutely different which I am completely comfortable with.

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
I want to clarify something.
1. To people who love to shut everyone who is not a patron up. The game here is free to download, so rather you are his patron or not doesn't matter here.
2. To people who say art takes time. What kind of art are we talking about rendering scenes that can speed up by adding some new GPUs, choosing clothes from a list of assets, creating animations also uses GPU. Or moving some sliders you consider art?

This game is his job now. Don't you guys know your productivity when it comes to your job? Most of us do know. I remember the time people suggested him to change his workflow, it was in August 2018 I believe. The main idea was to send renders in small batches to the writer(Onyxdime). What happened after that? He left with 600 ready renders of everyone's favorite Caroline Onyxdime's post. Was he that sick that he couldn't take some 1-2 hours to send them to Onyxdime and explain what to do with them? As a result, we have one month delay for each upcoming updates "if everything goes smoothly"(c)Icstor.
Simply food for thought. In addition, renders went up from 1100-2000 in August. Now I believe he is working his ass off.

"With respect to my slice of the development pie; I'll probably have the entirety of the writing accomplished within the week"(c)Onyxdime.
To his protector, before you start writing, I wouldn't expect nothing less from not parton. Once I was, but not anymore.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
And another entitled person who clearly knows nothing about how rendering images work but somehow believe his uninformed opinion should be heard. Why i am not surprised?:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
I think it's an industry of sorts. Is it an industry? I hope someone is making profit off it, at least.

Otherwise, it would all be such wasted bytes!

Meanwhile, we're at 95% and I hope things are not hitting weird snags. I don't expect the greatest release in adult gaming history, but seems like it will be interesting to try out.

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
1. To people who love to shut everyone who is not a patron up. The game here is free to download, so rather you are his patron or not doesn't matter here.
I used to believe this until recently as well. Icstor actually charges a 10 dollar level to download the game. It is free here because it is pirated. He only releases a limited free version. This is clearly a pirate site. Any mention of monetary support as criteria for anything seems ludicrous at best.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes