ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Snomiser

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I'm so messed up, guys.

I've been thinking about signing up for a New York Knicks forum. Then I realized that I live in Europe, therefore I can't possibly be a season-ticket holder which in turn means that I wouldn't be allowed to criticise their ludicrous trades, poor money management and crappy performance. After all, they are not getting any money from me.
I think I'll pass.

Also, I borrowed a book from a friend last week. It sucks but I didn't buy it, so I'm aware that I'll never be allowed to express how underwhelming this writer's skills are IMO. I'll just give it back to my friend and if he asks me, I'll just remain silent and keep a straight face.

BTW, this morning I listened to this new song on the radio which almost made me puke. You know, that new single by one of the Jonas Bros? Ït was one of the biggest pieces of rubbish I've ever heard.
Ouch! My apologies. I take back my unwarranted statement as the radio signal was free and I'm not buying the CD anytime soon.

So this is what my life's been like lately. Fuck, I don't even dare to criticise the shitty search engine on this site because I'm not a donor and.... yes, you guessed it, F95zone is FREE! :rolleyes:
You can criticize ICSTOR's work as much as you like eg. the writing, the renders, the characters, the gameplay etc that's why we have ratings on this website to criticize and praise games accordingly but demanding the game to be released is just stupid and that's what people mean when they say you're not a patreon. Patreons who fund the game don't have the right to demand anything let alone someone who isn't.

defalt101

Feb 2, 2019
Is this full version? I downloaded this game in January 2019 but it was not the full version. Some characters could not available (such as psychologist and teacher). If I download now, can I reach all story and characters?

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Is this full version? I downloaded this game in January 2019 but it was not the full version. Some characters could not available (such as psychologist and teacher). If I download now, can I reach all story and characters?
Nothing have changed since January. The game is not completed. The next update will probably come this month.

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
nope, it is not completed yet (it is 0.5 version, let's say about 50% of total)...but i suggest you to play it anyway;)

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Just saw the progress percentage go to 95%. You know what this means lads...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm more looking forward to the fact that this will stop all the "when is the update coming out" posts more than the game update itself holy shit.
Then you got some serious issues m8 xD I don't mind the posts at all tbh.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018

I'm more looking forward to the fact that this will stop all the "when is the update coming out" posts more than the game update itself holy shit.

Oh naive Kezza Heart, while that's a lovely thought really. I'll be optimistic and say 24 hrs before we see " when's the next update " but I have seen it asked within hrs of an update. Plz keep up that optimistic line of thinking though someday it may happen.

Kermit25

May 17, 2019
Testing is only after 100% is completed. The game will release a week or so after reaching the testing stage. Another 10-20 days to reach 100%, then 5-10 days of testing. At best sometime after 20th September or near the beginning of October 0.6 will come out and we'll get to enjoy Caroline's Ass!!! One thing is for sure, after such a long wait icstor won't rush with the update now. The game will be more than worth the wait!

I don't mind to wait a few more days. I believe this update its going to be A W E S O M E

Reactions: Anonnona and Habits

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Seriously, my God, my friend. You have a bad head if you think a computer-made character is real.
I will only tell you that you need to go out to meet people, I laugh at the people who ask icstor for the game really, there are many games that can play or go out meet people or go out with friends for god have a life
I see you again for my English
Jokes aside some people here(me included) have social anxiety and/or heavy speech impediment(i stutter like crazy) which prevents them from having any meaningful social interaction. I lost count how many times a girl i tried to talk to told me "get lost retard". For some of us games like these are closest we will ever get to sex.

Reactions: Nemesiz691

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Okay, For the headbangers who said that ICSTOR are scammers and fakers:

Look there and you see that the progress is on 95% so don't being annoying and just wait. If you can't wait then just play an other game untill the release...

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes