Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
If it's the same as last update, it means that the version is in testing phase. So maybe a week or two before it's out
I just hope the quality won't drop, nothing more. Will have to replay the entire game so it would leave a sour taste :/. I can only hope tho

401Grem

May 14, 2017
And what does asking your Discord members to pay 10 bucks for the latest release or kick them out for mentioning F95 make you? Heck, even his Discord admins mention that if ICSTOR replies to you, consider yourself lucky. The last time I heard that phrase was at my first job at a software company about our BDM.

IMO, all of this makes him look like a d**k. I said it repeatedly, great artist but not so considerate with fans. Whereas many other great Devs connect with their fans on F95 and hey, the world hasn't ended.
Pirates are not his fans. he owes you exactly what you are getting, NOTHING!!!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm so messed up, guys.

I've been thinking about signing up for a New York Knicks forum. Then I realized that I live in Europe, therefore I can't possibly be a season-ticket holder which in turn means that I wouldn't be allowed to criticise their ludicrous trades, poor money management and crappy performance. After all, they are not getting any money from me.
I think I'll pass.

Also, I borrowed a book from a friend last week. It sucks but I didn't buy it, so I'm aware that I'll never be allowed to express how underwhelming this writer's skills are IMO. I'll just give it back to my friend and if he asks me, I'll just remain silent and keep a straight face.

BTW, this morning I listened to this new song on the radio which almost made me puke. You know, that new single by one of the Jonas Bros? Ït was one of the biggest pieces of rubbish I've ever heard.
Ouch! My apologies. I take back my unwarranted statement as the radio signal was free and I'm not buying the CD anytime soon.

So this is what my life's been like lately. Fuck, I don't even dare to criticise the shitty search engine on this site because I'm not a donor and.... yes, you guessed it, F95zone is FREE! :rolleyes:

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if Onyxdime really is the only member of the Icstor team visiting this forum ...
If you don't contribute to patreon: shut up ...
Don't you dare talk bad about Dev or Patreon ...
No game compares to the quality of Milf City..

Now, you can't even be a fan if you don't pay .. (pirates are not his fans)
Ehh I met the Metallica drummer here or Napster dejavu?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if Onyxdime really is the only member of the Icstor team visiting this forum ...
If you don't contribute to patreon: shut up ...
Don't you dare talk bad about Dev or Patreon ...
No game compares to the quality of Milf City..

Now, you can't even be a fan if you don't pay .. (pirates are not his fans)
Ehh I met the Metallica drummer here or Napster dejavu?
Fanboys are everywhere, brah. TBH though, the complaints are way annoying. It goes on for pages and pages. I had a complaint once. Just once. It was mine and mine alone. I didn't bother anyone with it again. It was good times.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Pirates are not his fans. he owes you exactly what you are getting, NOTHING!!!
Are you saying that he only has as many fans as he does Patrons? His Patreon is around 7,000 people. His Discord channel has over 70,000 members. I agree Icstor owes them nothing. Are you saying all those people who joined his Discord are not fans of his? Because the numbers indicate that the vast majority are pirates given his Patreon count.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes