CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Hi everyone,

just letting you know the writing continues. I've been taking time off my day job to try and get my part in this finished as quickly as I can without compromising quality.

I'm afraid I really can't offer much more of an update than that at the minute. There are so many pictures in this update.

All hands are on deck in ICSTOR's team right now, and have been for the past month.

Thanks for waiting, I appreciate it.
Hi! You don't really need to answer the trolling voices. I respect your job and the quality of story delivered in Milfy City. Perhaps, perhaps in the near future you'll can share your secrets and inspiration, your style writing for this amazing story. Peace!

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
On my birthday.
So you mean we're in a "massive time-fuckery" sort of situation, where it takes so long that the very essence of time itself (at least as far as we mere mortals can comprehend it) has looped in upon itself and the thing gets released on your first birthday - as in literally the day you were born.

... yeah, I could see that.

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Pretty sure it involves your immediate family or "room mates". Try that and report back.
Also, once it started, you should be fine fucking as many people as you can with everyone of them knowing about and being perfectly fine with it.

akagamixxx

Mar 14, 2018
95% we calculate from 90% to 95% it takes a week and something today is 4 if we add the 10 or 11 the game will reach 100% plus the test week and something else because the game is bigger on 17 or 18 or no later than 19 the game should come out is my personal calculation good guys to wait.
guys go out to the city there are real people too
I'm sorry for my English

Dyatlov

Jul 22, 2019
95% we calculate from 90% to 95% it takes a week and something today is 4 if we add the 10 or 11 the game will reach 100% plus the test week and something else because the game is bigger on 17 or 18 or no later than 19 the game should come out is my personal calculation good guys to wait.
I'm sorry for my English
Real girls? oh no i'm scared of them :eek: I only want Caroline :love:

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
I'm sorry for my English

hmmmmmmmmmmm you calculation are not good and not bad, but 20th of the Sept. is day of AREA 51 siege, so i have conspiracy that ICSTOR was paid, by government to release game 20th or even day after, cause people will stay home and will play MC. It's 500iq masterplan i think so.

20th it's also my BD so happy BD me!!!!

yuthefirst

Aug 8, 2018
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
links of android version are dead

akagamixxx

Mar 14, 2018
Real girls? oh no i'm scared of them :eek: I only want Caroline :love:
Seriously, my God, my friend. You have a bad head if you think a computer-made character is real.
I will only tell you that you need to go out to meet people, I laugh at the people who ask icstor for the game really, there are many games that can play or go out meet people or go out with friends for god have a life
I see you again for my English

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes