Unit 2 Type B

Aug 21, 2019
Check your antivirus logs
I'm kinda new to pc and haven't renewed my antivirus yet, I imagine this is part of the issue? That being said, this is my 8th game and the 1st time I've encountered this. Also I used MEGA if it makes a difference

Last edited:

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
oh man i just did the Zuri/Suri threesome scene for the first time. Came so hard it shot through the tissues and ruined my shit. Dont you guys hate it when that happens??

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Fanboys are everywhere, brah. TBH though, the complaints are way annoying. It goes on for pages and pages. I had a complaint once. Just once. It was mine and mine alone. I didn't bother anyone with it again. It was good times.
Don't get me wrong, what I don't agree with is that (with the exception of the moderators) other fellow visitors want to impose rules ..
This topic is not official for Icstor, and as long as you follow the forum rules, you are free to express your opinion.
The amount of extra complaints is precisely due to the waiting time totally unusual.
I find some very funny, I prefer humor to direct offenses ..
I can say that I regret what has happened to Dev ..
As a businessman he should have prepared and even hired a temporary helper (models, assets, scenarios, are there in his backups ....... )

He could only give technical support and probably nobody would know what happened..
Two updates in the meantime using existing material would have pleased the same way!!
Anyway, the next update will be the long-awaited comeback, and if Icstor really returned to his old form ...

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
Testing is only after 100% is completed. The game will release a week or so after reaching the testing stage. Another 10-20 days to reach 100%, then 5-10 days of testing. At best sometime after 20th September or near the beginning of October 0.6 will come out and we'll get to enjoy Caroline's Ass!!! One thing is for sure, after such a long wait icstor won't rush with the update now. The game will be more than worth the wait!

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Are you saying that he only has as many fans as he does Patrons? His Patreon is around 7,000 people. His Discord channel has over 70,000 members. I agree Icstor owes them nothing. Are you saying all those people who joined his Discord are not fans of his? Because the numbers indicate that the vast majority are pirates given his Patreon count.
Not fans, AND not allowed to criticize.

Jokes...kinda.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Please, someone, repeat the prediction that we'll have to wait a couple of weeks of development and a week of testing. Because I still haven't remembered that we have to wait a couple of weeks of development and a week of testing...
So we have to wait a couple of more weeks of development and after that another week of testing.
I got you covered (y)

Vocal

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
think there are people like me waiting for Linda...I'm going to shoot myself before
Haha! Linda is my fave girl, but since 0.5 was such a good update plus the x-mas special, I'm pretty much good on Linda. There are other girls that need attention. It's been a while for sure, but we bout to get a big update so that's cool.

Reactions: Gelman
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes