Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's good to see we have finally hit that 95% mark I think that took about two weeks? so who knows maybe get it by the end of the month early October guess it depends how fast it goes

Reactions: cimibibapa

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
wow , when i first signed up to this forum i never thought id see the day this thread would lose in pages to Being a DIK thread

Yeah that's true, but DIK thread is even worse than this one.

When i thought that people asking for update and arguing here was a shitshow, then i checked up the DIK thread and it's even worse without people asking for an update. :rolleyes:

It's like 2 lessers evils and i would pick this one anyday because it's at least funny most of the time.

Sapphire44

Feb 4, 2017
Glad to see this is at 95% for the next release. I personally thought this game would be abandoned with all the personal stuff going on in the creator's life and wouldn't have seen fault. This is truly a good game.

• Angry
Reactions: Bakkalon

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Patreons who fund the game don't have the right to demand anything let alone someone who isn't.
Maybe English is not your native language. It will help if you learn the difference between a demand and a criticism.

Criticism
noun

the expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes.

Demand
noun

an insistent and peremptory request, made as if by right.

that's what people mean when they say you're not a patreon.
Some more helpful definitions for you.

Piracy
noun

the unauthorized use or reproduction of another's work

Hypocrisy
noun
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Jul 6, 2019
Maybe English is not your native language. It will help if you learn the difference between a demand and a criticism.

Criticism
noun

the expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes.

Demand
noun

Piracy
noun

Hypocrisy
noun
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Bumberasds

Dec 1, 2018

Criticism
noun

Demand
noun

Piracy
noun

Hypocrisy
noun
6DF4E5B4-637F-4ADC-9FDA-505895B4E66A.jpeg

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
crawledbackagain

1) I know this may be hard for you. However, where to stick a comma or a period is considered grammar. Knowing the actual meaning of a word is entirely different.

2) Walking and chewing gum at the same time are two different actions.

3) I suppose if you have trouble performing 2. It is a bit unreasonable to expect you to understand 1.

Grammar

noun

1. the whole system and structure of a language or of languages in general, usually taken as consisting of syntax and morphology (including inflections) and sometimes also phonology and semantics.
Definition

noun

1. 1.
    a statement of the exact meaning of a word, especially in a dictionary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You can criticize ICSTOR's work as much as you like eg. the writing, the renders, the characters, the gameplay etc that's why we have ratings on this website to criticize and praise games accordingly but demanding the game to be released is just stupid and that's what people mean when they say you're not a patreon. Patreons who fund the game don't have the right to demand anything let alone someone who isn't.
I can criticize an NBA player if he is not a good professional, if he looks out of shape, if he grabbed a huge contract after a great season to then start thinking more about hitting chicks than about the game. I can and I will, even if I live in Europe and no single euro goes from my pocket to him or his team.

Similarly, I can and I will criticize Icstor or any other dev on this pirate forum if I believe that he or she hasn't been professional enough and is taking advantage of his/her previous success. Demanding that he release the update right now is one thing I'm not morally allowed to do, but pointing out how ridiculous it is that there's been no update in 9 months and how I believe that he should show more appreciation towards his patrons is something absolutely different which I am completely comfortable with.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
I can criticize an NBA player if he is not a good professional, if he looks out of shape, if he grabbed a huge contract after a great season to then start thinking more about hitting chicks than about the game. I can and I will, even if I live in Europe and no single euro goes from my pocket to him or his team.

Similarly, I can and I will criticize Icstor or any other dev on this pirate forum if I believe that he or she hasn't been professional enough and is taking advantage of his/her previous success. Demanding that he release the update right now is one thing I'm not morally allowed to do, but pointing out how ridiculous it is that there's been no update in 9 months and how I believe that he should show more appreciation towards his patrons is something absolutely different which I am completely comfortable with.
Exacly my thoughts. Hopefully when it hits, it would be worth all the wait.

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017

Criticism
noun

Demand
noun

Piracy
noun

Hypocrisy
noun
Three of those words are Greek ................ just saying to pass time

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Exacly my thoughts. Hopefully when it hits, it would be worth all the wait.
It will probably be just a regular update. This will cause a shit storm after 9 months. Icstor has needlessly raised the bar for this update by his June statement. Hardcore fans will love any new content. But I think that we will see a week or two of disappointment posts. Which will start shit storm 2

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes