TheBatchCode

Oct 23, 2017
How can one game cause such a mass hysteria.

Anyway he said a few weeks and you know he will release it the very last day of those weeks. So if anyone is asking we have 2 weeks to go.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
Her stomach looks kinda weird from this angle, not muscular but deformed in some ways.
I think that's because of her waist/hip ratio, and she is not the only one. Hip is super wide, and her waist is really thin, too much if you ask me. And it is painful because now I can't unsee it and I can't stop noticing it xD. Like she is missing a couple ribs or something.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I think that's because of her waist/hip ratio, and she is not the only one. Hip is super wide, and her waist is really thin, too much if you ask me. And it is painful because now I can't unsee it and I can't stop noticing it xD. Like she is missing a couple ribs or something.
Not to mention her amputated arms.

• Haha
Reactions: zghenzui

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Is it dead? Are you dead? Am I dead? Is dead?
Obviously, they know what they're talking about and have provided the final word on the fate of Milfy City. Looking at their post history and detailed reasonings, I can tell they are an authentic source of truth on the matter.

We should ask a Mod to close this topic and mark it accordingly.

Someone tell ICSTOR, too.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Obviously, they know what they're talking about and have provided the final word on the fate of Milfy City. Looking at their post history and detailed reasonings, I can tell they are an authentic source of truth on the matter.

Agree. Delete the thread. Nothing to see here. Haha

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Too long in a Victorian style corset would do that, it even left their liver deformed and crushed the rib circumference, permanently changing their shape, not fun at all.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Looking at their post history and detailed reasonings, I can tell they are an authentic source of truth on the matter.
He is going over peoples past posts. Remember that part.
rt.jpg

These posts bother him so much. That he looks up the posts of the people that upset him. It is the posters who are the real problem?

His writer and mods comment here, so it is safe to say he knows already. What a punk thing to say on a pirate site. "Someone should snitch to Icstor."

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes