S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
This is still shaming someone for getting burned out, essentially: having hit walls at work myself (normally putting in 70+ hour weeks), I can offer that after hitting that point the ability to concentrate at your same level of consideration, detail and even caring can be greatly reduced. That experience is what's informed my sympathy for ICSTOR's situation more than anything else.
I can relate to that. Just couldn't imagine that he'd have such a hard time to time it right.
So, you seem to be assuming that the Dev didn't perform to your expected level of type of project management.
Expect him to meet the expectations was my mistake. He probably has reached his limits.
Guess, i'll just wait for 0.6 and see what happens after that.

Reactions: fried

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Look 1 page back (page 1277) for a post by me and click the link
I would answer more questions if I could. It is nice to see someone willing to be helpful for actual questions. It has been so long since I played it. I forgot a lot of the things people need help with.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
It really isn't better than most other games here. Sure it used to be but there's tons of games with waaaaaay better renders than that one. Even some devs making $100 or less a month rather than $40000 a month have better renders than that.
It actually is better than most. There are some that have equal quality and even a few that have better quality, but when you factor in all the various games here, it is most definitely better renders than most of them.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
He is going over peoples past posts. Remember that part.
View attachment 393867

These posts bother him so much. That he looks up the posts of the people that upset him. It is the posters who are the real problem?

His writer and mods comment here, so it is safe to say he knows already. What a punk thing to say on a pirate site. "Someone should snitch to Icstor."
Are we on reddit?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I hope it's better to drink than to pronounce.
I wouldn't find it odd if it really was the name of a beer sometimes it seems as though they get pissed before naming their new beer how else can you explain names like milf, pearl necklace, citra ass down, polygamy porter, hoppy ending & kilt lifter. It's either that or they are using a random name generator, the names are funny though.
Start your night with a citra ass down move on to a milf then a pearl necklace hopefully concluding the night with a hoppy ending and not a gutters passout or a porcelain kneel.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes