gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
I hope that our dev will add more night sex scenes between our MC and the mom including vaginal creampie sex especially unprotected sex. Given the fact that the mom allowed our MC cum inside her several times before, will she do it again when she tells him she is fertile? By allowing the MC to keep track of the mom's fertility cycle, sex between them will be more fun.

Also, introducing a new friend that shares the same interest as our MC would be very interesting

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
That neighbour looks like she had a seizure.
Maybe it was due to complications from the double transhumeral amputation. I suspect she is having difficulties feeding herself now, and with little help from her daughter she's lost a terrible amount of weight. So much weight lost that her stocking's elasticity isn't enough to form fit to her legs and feet, even the tops of her bent knees.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
i love this game! Only thing that could make it better would be to be able to get the girls pregnant.
ICSTOR did it in The Incest Story 2. However, I think that he pushed that scenario too fast, just 1 event and the girl ended up pregnant. I think that such end scenario should end up in a week (7 days) or replayable 3-4 sex scenes at different places with different dialogues if player chooses that path. Sex will become more fun

Last edited:
Reactions: echizen128

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How about You put this in Your personal diary ?

Can someone PLZ delete those empty kid-rage posts - it is like a gargabe-can here.
1 stupid post = 1 warning 2-3 strikes U get muted + only 1 month old accounts can reply.
As much as it may surprise you, he didn't break any of the established rules. It's not flame, it's not defamatory and nothing he said is bashing at any one person. It's a criticism of the game's handling and nothing more.
And anyway, one person's definition of stupidity may not be the same as anyone else's.

Still, it's looking like ICSTOR might just make it this side of Christmas.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
How about You put this in Your personal diary ?

Can someone PLZ delete those empty kid-rage posts - it is like a gargabe-can here.
1 stupid post = 1 warning 2-3 strikes U get muted + only 1 month old accounts can reply.
As much as it may surprise you, he didn't break any of the established rules.
And anyway, one person's definition of stupidity may not be the same as anyone else's.

Still, it's looking like ICSTOR might just make it this side of Christmas.
As satisfying as it would be to see dumbasses getting dunked. ... "Dumb" is way too subjective I agree. Who decides what's dumb and what isn't?

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes