mlss

Mar 6, 2018
PLS, Guys, Just believe this Project is Officialy Died :(
Do people get off on complaining and trying to make others feel bad in this forum? Seems like the majority of threads are whining and trying to make people feel bad about things they like. Most of us don't have money involved in the games, so I don't see why everyone is so up the butt about "oh this is a scam" and all. Just generally nothing better to do I suppose? Or just so thirsty that they take their whatever emotions out any way they can? It's actually kind of scary how invested people are in their negativity. I suppose better here than irl though. Or is it all just joke trolling and I'm an idiot?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Do people get off on complaining and trying to make others feel bad in this forum? Seems like the majority of threads are whining and trying to make people feel bad about things they like. Most of us don't have money involved in the games, so I don't see why everyone is so up the butt about "oh this is a scam" and all. Just generally nothing better to do I suppose? Or just so thirsty that they take their whatever emotions out any way they can? It's actually kind of scary how invested people are in their negativity. I suppose better here than irl though. Or is it all just joke trolling and I'm an idiot?
Well, it's mostly negativity on the internet.

On this forum since i joined in 2017 negativity, eliticism and circlejerks that just look at down at you reach higher and higher lvls.
Also a lot of new groups of people discovers this site and games like this, most of them won't be nice.

If people can't shit on you here, they will go on discord with their buddie buddies.

Reactions: fried

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
Icstor started his career all for this elaborate ruse. He learned all about making visual novels and progressed to the point of Milfy City. Now that people are biting at the bit waiting for this update - he is done.

He gets off at the collective internets collective sexual frustration. He just comes into this thread and just breathes deep then goes to town. He knows the money will start to slow down and dwindle but he doesn't care - this is his fetish.

Sorry, its the only narrative I could think of that works with everyone whining that he isn't going to release. That said any person who lowered there review because of updates - your a prick. Thats like giving half life 2 a 1 star because it never got a conclusion.

Last edited:

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Well, it's mostly negativity on the internet.

On this forum since i joined in 2017 negativity, eliticism and circlejerks that just look at down at you reach higher and higher lvls.
Also a lot of new groups of people discovers this site and games like this, most of them won't be nice.

If people can't shit on you here, they will go on discord with their buddie buddies.
Some people are not breathing if they are not complaining

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Android files doesn't exist anymore.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes