Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
So I was able to get on the v0.6 beta, here are some of the changes;

Once you finish the story up to v0.5 (after you almost get caught), there is a 3 months time skip with an explanation of what happened. Your mom, after almost getting caught, realizes that you would all lose everything and cuts you off from sex. Caroline enters a lesbian relationship with that other girl from the clothing store. Your other sister gets a boyfriend from school, and she tells him about what you guys did, and he starts bullying you.

There's quite a few sex scene, but the MC isn't part of any, you walk on Caroline, her GF and some black guy having a threesome in the cloth store. You may spy on them if you want to get more scenes. Several scenes of getting bullied, and during the afternoon, there is a chance upon trying to enter your sister's room to encounter the bully forcing himself on her. If you intervene you get your ass kicked and he fucks her, or you can just observe. Kinda annoying that you can't just step out of it. As for Linda, you can spy on her in the shower and there is only one (poor) scene where she fucks your dad in the bedroom at night.
Wasn't excited for the update till i read this, now, I can't wait!! now I Just need to tell my Wife and my Wife's son all about it!

Last edited:

Namber4

Jul 12, 2019

Once you finish the story up to v0.5 (after you almost get caught), there is a 3 months time skip with an explanation of what happened. Your mom, after almost getting caught, realizes that you would all lose everything and cuts you off from sex. Caroline enters a lesbian relationship with that other girl from the clothing store. Your other sister gets a boyfriend from school, and she tells him about what you guys did, and he starts bullying you.

There's quite a few sex scene, but the MC isn't part of any, you walk on Caroline, her GF and some black guy having a threesome in the cloth store. You may spy on them if you want to get more scenes. Several scenes of getting bullied, and during the afternoon, there is a chance upon trying to enter your sister's room to encounter the bully forcing himself on her. If you intervene you get your ass kicked and he fucks her, or you can just observe. Kinda annoying that you can't just step out of it. As for Linda, you can spy on her in the shower and there is only one (poor) scene where she fucks your dad in the bedroom at night.
cool fan fiction)
Only the images shown by icstor, they do not match your plot

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Wait...when did this turn into Big Brother?

:ROFLMAO:

p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018

I don't even need the visuals. I'm already hard

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes