retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
can a mod pls lock this thread until incestor updates his patron
I wish but no, sorry.
can a mod calculate how many times it was asked "when new update?"
Yes, I will get with Sam and setup a Beowulf cluster. We'll have a number to you sometime before Christmas (or before the next update, whichever comes later).
Can a mod clean up all the whining that's cluttered up this thread, from all the blue balls?
So delete the whole forum? Got it.

pandor666

May 6, 2017
Even Patrons have no idea.
If it was a gamble I would bet 10$ for next Sunday.

Either big V day or 4k*0lv give me back my 7$ :D i hope for V and so far have no reason for doubt.

Time that he added because of those neighbors... not sure if that was wise. No one cares about them unless there will be a plot connecting them with main characters. I would blindly trade 3 renders with neighbours for one with any Gal from main Trio.
The principal Ice Cream gal might be a second daughter of spanking lady.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I wonder how much content there will be in the upcoming update. While I don't doubt it will of great quality, I doubt it will be worth half a year's wait.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I hope that Caroline content will be big enough and not like in her last dedicated update, where Aunt and her lady was added and they had more renders/action than Caroline had.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
I hope that Caroline content will be big enough and not like in her last dedicated update, where Aunt and her lady was added and they had more renders/action than Caroline had.
If Caroline had as many renderings as lesbians, then it would be an overdose :oops:

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
By the way, no one cares that the game now weighs 3 GB, and the upcoming update will have more than half of the current content (and of course animations)?
I very much doubt that the developer will allow this (after all, 0.6 is far from the end of game). What would he prefer? Transfer of all pictures in webp? With or without quality loss? Or simply increase the compression of JPG, as Luxee did, for example, for Parental Love 0.13 (from 90% quality to 78% quality), and received from 1.3 GB a little more than 700 MB... For example, this question excites me.

ICSTOR has excellent renderings and staging, but the quality of the final pictures sometimes is disgusting, and this applies not only to dark images, where the weight of 1920x1080 renders with characters is just 46KB-100Kb. Soap and soap...

With all due respect to the work of developers, of course. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: cimibibapa2

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
By the way, no one cares that the game now weighs 3 GB, and the upcoming update will have more than half of the current content (and of course animations)?
Well, i will have my mega free 5gigs ready for Milfy City like for other games that i like.

I doubt any game will ever break the record of this one russian game in unity that had like 15 gb's or more.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes