DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Only to the extent that capitalism inherently makes all human interactions coercive. Much more problematic is that the MC (optionally) rapes her while she's unconscious, multiple times even.
It happens so often, we just brush it away...that's fucked up lol.
Her friend did it as a favor to repay another favor (which we don't know what it was I assume it's not important). Also she's not a prostitute. She smuggled some drugs for her boyfriend (ex?).

Why do I know so much about the lore of this fucking game what's wrong with me?
Some people know LOTR lore. you know milfy City lore.

You're just better than them.
Personally I like the sleep rape aspect: Without it, Caroline and Sara's arcs are much more vanilla.
I find the stuff weird, but when the girl wakes up and is into it, 1000x hotter.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Ah, whoops.

There's so much noise in this topic, it's getting tough to fly in and instantly categorize earnest questions from sarcasm from trolling.

It's only the latter which increases the actual noise-to-content ratio, however.

rob.caballero

Apr 16, 2018
The Rolling Stones said:
Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul to waste
And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
[...]
Well, maybe not that much, but I was around this thread for a while now, and I can't help with all this reminding me of the hilarious scene on Finding Nemo:
1568187654000.png

Update? update? UpDaTe? UPDATE? upDATE? uPdatE?

And there's something else I've realised...
Don't you find it strange that Icstor works and works on the update, but instead of actually delivering the update, he just show some random images from the game now and then? I'm not saying he's trying to justify their patrons he's working, I'm just saying.... well. I don't know what to say. Just showing some facts.

I'm also waiting for the update, and I really hope it will have more content than just a few more images than the ones shown on his discord channel and here.

A0144

Oct 8, 2016
If this content doesn't deliver, Icstor might get people to break their old habits of subscribing to stuff and forgetting to cancel it.

And I read some one mention that, I also have Gym, Xbox One and few other subs I had. I went ahead and cancelled them.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure it showed On Hold until he released a preview image and told people that he was back and had started working on 0.6 again.
Probably didn't see that one. Then again I'm not on here as much as l have been since about April.

How long was this game on hold for then?
I bet people went batshit crazy when they saw that too! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

19lala

Jun 27, 2019
Do you really want to marry adulteress who can't live without a bottle of wine in her hand and is well known for having a shitload of sexual partners in her youth?
It looks like you just asking to get cucked.:unsure:
Yes bro ı really want her. Because she is awesome. In the past, it doesn't matter that she's screwing herself.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Don't you find it strange that Icstor works and works on the update, but instead of actually delivering the update, he just show some random images from the game now and then? I'm not saying he's trying to justify their patrons he's working, I'm just saying.... well. I don't know what to say. Just showing some facts.
Of all the legitimate criticisms to offer, this one sits funny with me.

A Dev offering some amount of outreach should at least show evidence of ongoing progress here and there, so in-game or "hero shot" images are part of that communication to patrons. So, I don't find that strange considering most Dev teams do this today, regardless of what schedule they are on - MrDots delivers every month and puts teaser images out once a week, for example.

A Dev I support fell months behind due to various reasons and still offered (and offers) interim draft images as part of their outreach to the patrons, which is a big part of maintaining some faith that our support is going to something useful.

Of course, it's up to each patron to decide if they are funding a Dev they find valuable enough, outreach or not.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes