Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I said earlier that my guess is that it will go into testing at some point this weekend, and then have a release around the 21st, give or take a few days. Might be wishful thinking on my part though. We'll see.
I thought going from 95% to 100% was testing...

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Do you have any predictions about when the new update will come out?
After missing his August deadline and a vague(actually a good idea) length of the delay. Just wait without trying to figure it out. As much as I bash Icstor. I was sure he would release sometime in August. Now it is just fun to watch the train wreck of a developer.

The best part is that I found a much better game because of the delay. The game whose name must not be mentioned (Big Brother is watching) in this thread is a far better game. An order of magnitude better at that. LWM was the only other game that I had played(I do not play many games at all anymore. I could Only so many nerdy MC who speak engrish) that had some story. The MC was so vanilla that it got boring. I hope to find a couple of more interesting game suggestions here too. So the moral of the story. Something good can usually be found if you look at the glass as half full.

RADAMANTHSYEK

Jan 24, 2019
Do you have any predictions about when the new update will come out?
To be honest, I doubt the release will take place this month. Just 95% does not mean that so much content is implemented in the game engine. I don't know how he works, but I bet that he has only rendered the last 3 months. Now it combines everything (2100 photos + animations + activation scripts + text = a lot of time) and test it.

Reactions: Kermit79
Aug 5, 2016
Impatient? The people have been waiting for almost a year so the complaints were bound to come. Im not complaining since Im getting it for free but I can understand them.
I can't understand what they feel the need to say. Look at this thread, every four comments is one asking for news about the update. As if a fraction of a second would go by where news existed and wasn't posed here immediately. That's impatience, when you're asking for something that doesn't exist from people who can't provide it.

Dec 24, 2018
I can't understand what they feel the need to say. Look at this thread, every four comments is one asking for news about the update. As if a fraction of a second would go by where news existed and wasn't posed here immediately. That's impatience, when you're asking for something that doesn't exist from people who can't provide it.
Because most people don't religiously check the thread and only check in every once and a while to see if there's been any news about the update since they last checked. People don't want to read pages of posts to see what's new since they last checked, I don't get why people get triggered when others ask for news. And besides, what else is there really to talk about anyway lol

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Because most people don't religiously check the thread and only check in every once and a while to see if there's been any news about the update since they last checked. People don't want to read pages of posts to see what's new since they last checked, I don't get why people get triggered when others ask for news. And besides, what else is there really to talk about anyway lol
"every four comments", how many pages is that, surely it takes hours to scroll your mouse up a bit? Also there's a search function. It's nice, it's convenient, it wants to be your friend.

Use it people, pls.

Aug 5, 2016
Then, uhhhhhhhhhh don't talk. There are 1295 pages of discussion on this thread. How much of it needed to be said? How much of it completely redundant arguing? Every argument has been made, refuted, counterargued, responded to over and over again. It's madness. And littered all throughout these arguments are countless posts asking for news about the update. Maybe they wouldn't have to scroll through "pages of posts to see what's new since they last checked" if people weren't having the same discussion with no real new developments every single day for 10 months :unsure:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It's fair to say that people just drop in and ask what's the latest, though even a simple search - or, just clicking on the latest few pages - can give someone a good answer. Sometimes it just feels like laziness at play.

There are others who keep pining or even whining about when it will be out, though. While even others forewarn about what it will be when it gets out the door, trying to make it seem already less than a reasonable effort before anyone has played it - as if they have a vested interest in trying to dissuade anyone from either caring about the next release or certainly from supporting the Dev. That takes a level of fixation and conspiracy which doesn't seem healthy.

The combination of these latter posters feels like impatience + ramped-up emotionalism ... about an adult game being developed that's later than originally planned for this installment.

But, it's a pirate forum so bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do?

On the subject of what to talk about, I'm still wondering why the neighbors will matter and how.

• Sad
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
It's fair to say that people just drop in and ask what's the latest, though even a simple search - or, just clicking on the latest few pages - can give someone a good answer. Sometimes it just feels like laziness at play.

There are others who keep pining or even whining about when it will be out, though. While even others forewarn about what it will be when it gets out the door, trying to make it seem already less than a reasonable effort before anyone has played it - as if they have a vested interest in trying to dissuade anyone from either caring about the next release or certainly from supporting the Dev. That takes a level of fixation and conspiracy which doesn't seem healthy.

The combination of these latter posters feels like impatience + ramped-up emotionalism ... about an adult game being developed that's later than originally planned for this installment.

But, it's a pirate forum so bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do?

On the subject of what to talk about, I'm still wondering why the neighbors will matter and how.

An then there's the people who want to meme it all up. These are the worse

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So i am waiting 10 Hot sex scenes with excellant animations. Isctor makes update so long and he must do good update and good fap content!
Hi there, sorry to bother you but I'm kind of a language freak and need to ask you this question.
If in Russian Masha (Маша) comes from Maria (Мария), does Pasha (Паша) come from paria (пария)?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Really?? I find the memes, in-depth character analysis and off-topic posts far more entertaining than anything else this thread has to offer lately like "any news" "When update" "game dead?" etc etc
meh to each their own I guess *shrug*
I was memeing. Don't you know sarcasm.

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
can anyone give me some game suggestions with good animations and renders until milfy city next update releases?

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes