CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Summertime Saga is free to play. You have to wait for them to finish their game and in the end you will get one of them for free. But for the other one you have to wait somebody to drop the game on the internet.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
It's nice of you to support ICSTOR but even so I don't get why you don't get what you're paying for. You're basically forever preordering a game that's developed by 1 guy. It's one fucking guy trying to build a Hoover Dam by himself. It should be dead obvious that in the long run the economics don't work out so there will be major problems between demand and what's on offer. There's a deep need for a better economic model for these games but a number of major blockers are currently in place preventing any talk about that and frankly, I think US is so fucked up it won't even be the place where the solution will be born.
The thing, though, is that ICSTOR isn't just one geezer working his ass off doing everything. He has a team, it's explicitly stated on his Patreon page for everyone to read.

I simply think the time it has taken for this update isn't justifiable whatsoever anymore. Only if it contains more and better content than any other adult game release ever.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
Real quick off-topic question then we can all go back to grilling each other but what other non h games do people here play. Me BL3 is releasing in about 12 hours pre ordered it on consoles (cause you know fuck epic) so I'm hyped for that, I'm contemplating getting GR Breakpoint but I'm on the fence and I refunded NBA 2K20 cause it almost made me break my Xbox so there's that.
The purpose of this post is to bring a brief distraction and quick breather for everyone since there's not much to talk about here that's not already been discussed without an argument happening but maybe this quick diversion will help.

bas if you read this you are automatically obligated to answer.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Real quick off-topic question then we can all go back to grilling each other but what other non h games do people here play. Me BL3 is releasing in about 12 hours pre ordered it on consoles (cause you know fuck epic) so I'm hyped for that, I'm contemplating getting GR Breakpoint but I'm on the fence and I refunded NBA 2K20 cause it almost made me break my Xbox so there's that.
The purpose of this post is to bring a brief distraction and quick breather for everyone since there's not much to talk about here that's not already been discussed without an argument happening but maybe this quick diversion will help.

bas if you read this you are automatically obligated to answer.
How so? :oops:

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes