Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
I was asking about your bad experience with NBA 2K20.
The launch of that game was trying to give Fallout 76 a run for it's money, everything in someway shape or form was broken add to the the fact that Ronnie2k pretty much lied about everything that would be in the game, lies I fell for. I play 12 minute quarters it takes me over an hour to finish a game then at the very end the server crashes for an offline mode then I have to start all over again that'a a deal breaker for me. I didn't even touch Myteam and the park was just as worst as Mycarrer if Microsoft never gave me a refund I would be going crazy right now.

Ahjgfg

Apr 19, 2018
Real quick off-topic question then we can all go back to grilling each other but what other non h games do people here play. Me BL3 is releasing in about 12 hours pre ordered it on consoles (cause you know fuck epic) so I'm hyped for that, I'm contemplating getting GR Breakpoint but I'm on the fence and I refunded NBA 2K20 cause it almost made me break my Xbox so there's that.
The purpose of this post is to bring a brief distraction and quick breather for everyone since there's not much to talk about here that's not already been discussed without an argument happening but maybe this quick diversion will help.

bas if you read this you are automatically obligated to answer.

Danielssarts

Sep 12, 2019
I created a custom version of the game containing the following modifications/additions:
  • Main UI adapted to multiple screen sizes/devices.
  • Compressed assets (around 412-455 MB unpacked).
  • Cutscenes/Animations can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Needed for low end/old devices).
  • Flash Effect (used during orgasms) can be disabled on the first startup of the game and in the settings menu (Flashing screens are dangerous for people who have seizures).
  • Incest patch integrated.
Screenshots:

View attachment 238862 View attachment 238864 View attachment 238868 View attachment 238869 View attachment 238870

I also created android versions:

Win -- / /

Linux -- / /

MacOS -- / /

Android armeabi-v7a -- / /

Android x86_x64 -- / /

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
The Android links does not Work? Any possibility that og can be fixed

Last edited by a moderator:

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019
Has the Dev posted any preview images of Sara and/or Lily for the upcoming update, please?
If yes, could someone post them here, thanks.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Has the Dev posted any preview images of Sara and/or Lily for the upcoming update, please?
Sara and Lily wont be present / there wont be any update with them so no there are no preview images

D

Deleted member 329749

Hi there, sorry to bother you but I'm kind of a language freak and need to ask you this question.
If in Russian Masha (Маша) comes from Maria (Мария), does Pasha (Паша) come from paria (пария)?
No, it don't

Full Name of "Паша" goes like "Павел" (Pavel)
Same for "Саша" (Sasha), it goes like "Александр" (Alexandr)

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
No Sara until the next update after this one. Hope for something earlier than the middle of 2021.
Is Lily her friend, right? So I doubt we'll ever see something about her in a forseeable future.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
These constant previews are similar to an endless load of a movie trailers/TV-spots and ultimately, the movie goes bust in its 1st week -- both by the critics & audience alike. Wonder when it happened the last time? :p

Reactions: Jaun Karr

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
am i the only one her who notice that caroline got some rework on her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vs the old ones
I thought her lips were somewhat pursed in that latest preview, but maybe they were actually downsized?

Reactions: D-Vine and Mark17

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Sara and Lily wont be present / there wont be any update with them so no there are no preview images
Some slightly interwoven interactions between the characters that the updates are based on with the characters the update is not based on, sure would help with some kind of "immersion." Instead the characters just vanish in thin air once their content is completed. I believe this is part of the reason why Icstor is moving away from the Poll system for the following updates.

So, yeah I'm hoping there are new renders that include other characters other than the update's focus and maybe they aren't being released as a preview because, well you know, they aren't the focus.

insaen

Dec 1, 2018
Real quick off-topic question then we can all go back to grilling each other but what other non h games do people here play. Me BL3 is releasing in about 12 hours pre ordered it on consoles (cause you know fuck epic) so I'm hyped for that, I'm contemplating getting GR Breakpoint but I'm on the fence and I refunded NBA 2K20 cause it almost made me break my Xbox so there's that.
The purpose of this post is to bring a brief distraction and quick breather for everyone since there's not much to talk about here that's not already been discussed without an argument happening but maybe this quick diversion will help.

bas if you read this you are automatically obligated to answer.
imagine buying NBA 2k

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes