DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
The upcoming update better be the best update of an adult game that has ever been released. Seriously, we're five days away from it being 10 months since the last update. No matter how you slice it, that is appalling.

Before anyone decides to bash me, I know ICSTOR first released a special Christmas Episode, then took a break between March and June for about two, two and a half months, and that this has caused much of the delay. But considering he was at 30 % completion at January 30th, he would have had five months to finish the update, excluding the break. Hell, he could even have taken an extra two months worth of holiday and still have had three months to finish that remaining 70 %, a time he claims to usually be able to finish a 100 % in. In total, he has spent about 7 months on this update.

The maths don't work out. Even including the break and the Christmas Episode, there is no reason for the delay to be this significant, other than the update being extremely good and packed with content. That's why I say that this better be the best update we have ever witnessed. I'm talking at least 5 hours of game time, and serious progress in the routes he worked on for this route. I expect 4-5 sex scenes with Caroline, maybe even anal, same type of numbers for Celia, and time to get very well acquinted with the neighbours.

I might get backlash for this comment, but I don't care. Maybe you think I should be more tolerant, and less demanding with my expectations, but it's as I said; a total of around seven months worked on an update better equate to something mega.

(Also, I have been a $10 patron of ICSTOR since November, so I'm not just some bitter freeloader that complains without supporting the developer).

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone have all the previes so far and could you please post them? Thanks
OK so these are all I could find, I may have missed some *shrugs*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
The upcoming update better be the best update of an adult game that has ever been released. Seriously, we're five days away from it being 10 months since the last update. No matter how you slice it, that is appalling.

Before anyone decides to bash me, I know ICSTOR first released a special Christmas Episode, then took a break between March and June for about two, two and a half months, and that this has caused much of the delay. But considering he was at 30 % completion at January 30th, he would have had five months to finish the update, excluding the break. Hell, he could even have taken an extra two months worth of holiday and still have had three months to finish that remaining 70 %, a time he claims to usually be able to finish a 100 % in. In total, he has spent about 7 months on this update.

The maths don't work out. Even including the break and the Christmas Episode, there is no reason for the delay to be this significant, other than the update being extremely good and packed with content. That's why I say that this better be the best update we have ever witnessed. I'm talking at least 5 hours of game time, and serious progress in the routes he worked on for this route. I expect 4-5 sex scenes with Caroline, maybe even anal, same type of numbers for Celia, and time to get very well acquinted with the neighbours.

I might get backlash for this comment, but I don't care. Maybe you think I should be more tolerant, and less demanding with my expectations, but it's as I said; a total of around seven months worked on an update better equate to something mega.

(Also, I have been a $10 patron of ICSTOR since November, so I'm not just some bitter freeloader that complains without supporting the developer).

Yes it took way to long and it need to be the biggest update h game community ever saw in one release,but it won't be,
cause we are talking here about Icstor not MrDots.
Ic was never known as the trusted one he finished already few games but how did he finish them ?
Totally rushed down the endings.
He isn't transparent like for example DarkCookie (who make daily streams & have a five layer progress bar)

He have more in common with Nergal, Gumdrop & Wootch (devs that are saying they have a burn out and continously delay updates)

Such a dev is not to be trusted !

manneychin

May 8, 2017

It's nice of you to support ICSTOR but even so I don't get why you don't get what you're paying for. You're basically forever preordering a game that's developed by 1 guy. It's one fucking guy trying to build a Hoover Dam by himself. It should be dead obvious that in the long run the economics don't work out so there will be major problems between demand and what's on offer. There's a deep need for a better economic model for these games but a number of major blockers are currently in place preventing any talk about that and frankly, I think US is so fucked up it won't even be the place where the solution will be born.

May 26, 2018
Does the 3rd of celia come out in the game? I don't think I saw it
It looks like it will be in the game and not just a special render. Look on the side, that looks like a new mini game involving Celia. So it’s a very high chance that you play it during the game. I also said this on the discord and ICSTOR responded by saying that it’s one of the new mini games they were working on.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes