Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It's a shame to have an update with Caroline, Celia and the neighbors. It would have been better to have 2000+ Linda renders.
Ugh... Nope, Not everyone is obsessed with Linda, there are many who are looking forward to the new Celia content, I would rather have more content involving Sara but I am glad he has started including content for others outside of the family that were completely ignored after their introductions like the neighbors and that other girl, I hope to see him adding content for MCs classmate soon whatever her name was.
Who got tons of Linda stuff already. What about her husband? WHAT ABOUT THE GAY SEX.
My prior response to this

Reactions: krmit and genthrow

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
I am a conspiracy theorist. :devilish:

What if there were no neighbors in the next update, but instead there was the continuation of Linda story?

This would be a huge and smart move by ICSTOR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolento95

khalinki

Jan 27, 2019
Guys, I promised myself that I wouldn't fap until 0.6 comes out. That was almost one year ago! But I'm at the end of the rope here. My balls are gonna EXPLODE. The game has to come out now!

View attachment 399332
same here

i'm having blueballs for so long they start turning purple, deep purple so to speak
I dunno if I should start worrying but i think i'll manage at least until 2020

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The launch of that game was trying to give Fallout 76 a run for it's money, everything in someway shape or form was broken add to the the fact that Ronnie2k pretty much lied about everything that would be in the game, lies I fell for. I play 12 minute quarters it takes me over an hour to finish a game then at the very end the server crashes for an offline mode then I have to start all over again that'a a deal breaker for me. I didn't even touch Myteam and the park was just as worst as Mycarrer if Microsoft never gave me a refund I would be going crazy right now.
Sorry for the delay but I had to run. Thanks for the answer ;)

No, it don't

Full Name of "Паша" goes like "Павел" (Pavel)
Same for "Саша" (Sasha), it goes like "Александр" (Alexandr)
Thanks too!
My question was partially a joke: I knew that it didn't come from paria :LOL: but was really curious to know the actual origin.
So Pavel it is, I'll remember that (y)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes