MadMonk

May 26, 2017
Next thing will be ICSTOR naming the update instead of 0.6 a 0.7 and October release
Yep and the excuse will be to have a "Halloween Event" in there but the work on that will take again some time and Christmas is right around the corner and he realy wants us to enjoy a festive Christmas Event as well so another little delay is needed but hey it will be ready around easter... oh ait no that is also a good time for another Event so please be patient just one last delay before he needs a vacation again since he is now working one rear without a break to release that update :p

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
In this thread , most of comments il last 400 pages and more , are about complaints , bitching for Icstor behavior and so many user wrote here that they cancelled the pledge they have ....
In reality I don't see any kind of escape from Patrons , like it's shown in the picture that i posted ; more than 2000 patrons in last 6 months ...
1568374131306.png

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
In this thread , most of comments il last 400 pages and more , are about complaints , bitching for Icstor behavior and so many user wrote here that they cancelled the pledge they have ....
In reality I don't see any kind of escape from Patrons , like it's shown in the picture that i posted ; more than 2000 patrons in last 6 months ...
It's pretty fun though that 1/10 of the posts are complaints or questions when the update is, while 8/10 are complaints about complainers. And 1/10 about actual game play.

You can consider this post as a complaint about complainers complaining about complainers.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
It's pretty fun though that 1/10 of the posts are complaints or questions when the update is, while 8/10 are complaints about complainers. And 1/10 about actual game play.

You can consider this post as a complaint about complainers complaining about complainers.
In all fairness, since the last update there's not a lot to talk about the gameplay anymore

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
So we're two weeks into September. Itll hit 100% then go into bug testing for another 2 weeks.

We wont see this update till October at least.
If it was to happen that way, this is an even bigger joke than it already is. My man said he aimed to release the update in August. Imagine if he wouldn't even get it out in September... What a fucking joke.

I swear, my respect for ICSTOR is diminishing by every passing day now.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes