SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
Nice argument faking on your side. <<Assumeing>> (loosing to aunt) is not valid when your point is "she would not be at top 5". 2. This poll seems old, when there is no aunt or other characters in it. Making a point with old facts is like saying the world is a plate, because some strange books said so 1100....
It's a screenshot of 0.6 poll results, so it's the most recent. And in 0.5 poll Sara got crushed by Linda.
Are you, dare I say it, based and skippilled? :unsure:

View attachment 407116
Sorry, i don't fully understand what you talking about. But i doubt that lots of people would mind if Sara wouldn't have any content because thankfully most people play icstor games to see hot babes getting boned by mc and not for a shitty "love story" with a not very attractive 16 y.o girl.
Thank you for understanding.
Cornholio1969 is leaving the building.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 764122

I hope you do realise how wrong you are with this statement... in the past few days several pages worth of unrelated comments were deleted... the fact that the thread still contain unfavorable content is just a prove how haywire the people go here.
My recent post got deleted so mods still take care

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I hope the Harem route for this game is better than Dreams of Desire. DoD never took full advantage of it. Like, the girls never fought with each other for you, or even had any scenes with themselves. You're at the end! You might as well go full throttle, and turn the house into an Incest Mecca!

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
... most people play icstor games to see hot babes getting boned by mc and not for a shitty "love story" with a not very attractive 16 y.o girl.
Well Sara was the first who get boned by MC ( ! in the ass, on a roof ! ) from the family, so if people play for fuck, then Sara way better than "love story" Caroline, with the cliche late night lake walks, who didn't do anything yet.

And Sara is more beautiful. :)

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
It's a screenshot of 0.6 poll results, so it's the most recent. And in 0.5 poll Sara got crushed by Linda.

Sorry, i don't fully understand what are you talking about. But i doubt that lots of people would mind if Sara wouldn't have any content because thankfully most people play icstor games to see hot babes getting boned by mc and not for a shitty "love story" with a not very attractive 16 y.o girl.
Thank you for understanding.
Cornholio1969 is leaving the building.
Hopefully your taste are not same for everyone, all the girls in the game are hot, why they are always debat with Sara ?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hopefully your taste are not same for everyone, all the girls in the game are hot, why they are always debat with Sara ?
Sara haters have always been a weird bunch. They're the most vocal and obnoxious kind of fanboys in this thread and always feel the need to belittle the people who do not agreed with them.
You don't see Celia haters do the same for instance. I've never seen someone belittle he ridiculous hippopotamus proportions (she even dresses in hippopotamus grey) in this thread and you can be sure that many do not like her, since we've haven't seen any content for her since v0.1 IIRC.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sara haters have always been a weird bunch. They're the most vocal and obnoxious kind of fanboys in this thread and always feel the need to belittle the people who do not agreed with them.
You don't see Celia haters do the same for instance. I've never seen someone belittle he ridiculous hippopotamus proportions (she even dresses in hippopotamus grey) in this thread and you can be sure that many do not like her, since we've haven't seen any content for her since v0.1 IIRC.
Well to be fair the "I hate Linda" faction was far more vocal this past week though

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The people don't stop to surprise me.After we saw people that are protesting against sex in sex games,now we see hater camps.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I mean, the best thing about Sara debates is how pissy some people get.

I look at it like just having fun with a bunch of pervers like me, but there's always a group of people that takes this shit so seriously.

Imagine being so mad because someone is making fun of your pixel titty character.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The people don't stop to surprise me.After we saw people that are protesting against sex in sex games,now we see hater camps.
You think thats weird?
we already saw people that are more supportive of Bob than the MC... even calling him names.
Ever saw a game were a part of the fanbase disses the Player character?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Generally the testing phase has lasted a week or two in the past.
Well, not. It was usually four or five days... but to be honest, I expect nothing. :D That way, I will be happy when update hits here... whenever it might be.
FWIW, like most people here I care for drilling all holes of Lara Croft... emh Caroline. PS, I don't get hisses about Sara, she is not as hot as Caroline, Celia, Mom and Aunt but she is still bangable... more than Judy, or the twins, or the Aunt's wife..

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
:LOL: well....ahem!

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes