Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Wait! What?

She's 16 years old? :oops:
She is a fictional character so she is however old the text tells you she is which I think is supposed to be the same age as the MC 18, Not that I remember if the game ever explicitly states her age except maybe the standard legal disclaimer at the start.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
She is a fictional character so she is however old the text tells you she is which I think is supposed to be the same age as the MC 18, Not that I remember if the game ever explicitly states her age except maybe the standard legal disclaimer at the start.
I was being facetious.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
It's incest, sister and aunt getting 1st and 2nd was expected, what's unexpected is how she lost popularity after her update, losing to Violet, Judy and Celia in the subsequent polls even though people could vote for more than one character. :unsure:
I don't even know why y'all keep arguing but get your facts straight before you do.
Auntie did not get second place, Judy did.

Besides auntie wasn't even introduced back then, she was still known as the mysterious "Kitchen Guest" and assumed to be a friend of Linda, so your incest argument isn't applicable here.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Linda is the typical MILF who wants to bone her son
Saras story of the younger sister trying to get with the brother is less common than the others are, it makes it a bit more unique.
What? It's the most common scenario with younger sister characters in most games.

Usually it looks like that in incest games:

Mother characters - You are perving on them and slowly turn them to be into you more and more

Older sister characters - Most of the time they're bitchy and really don't treat well MC's

Young sis characters - Usually the first ones that you dick down because they're always written to be innocent and into their brothers so easily.

Me taking a shower is more unique than the young sis scenarios. :rolleyes:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I was being facetious.
How so?
Wait! What?

She's 16 years old? :oops:
That is all you posted, it seems like a standard question to me no humor or anything so how were you being facetious.
How is anyone meant to tell the difference.
*shrug* I don't know maybe your humor is beyond me.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
I don't even know why y'all keep arguing but get your facts straight before you do.
Auntie did not get second place, Judy did.

Besides auntie wasn't even introduced back then, she was still known as the mysterious "Kitchen Guest" and assumed to be a friend of Linda, so your incest argument isn't applicable here.
My mistake, it was thinking of the 0.2 poll that went like Linda, Caroline, Sara and Liza.
She's always been his auntie, she got called kitchen guest because they don't say her name during their conversation and Icstor couldn't put aunt on his patreon page.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: asd33asd33

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
What? It's the most common scenario with younger sister characters in most games.

Usually it looks like that in incest games:

Mother characters - You are perving on them and slowly turn them to be into you more and more
Yeah true for the mother, milfy city is unique with Linda because she is the one who initiate the relationship between them. That is rare in these kinds of game because most of the time, the main character is the one corrupting them.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes