megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
It doesn't surprise me one iota that, in a genre where individual taste in what's appealing is extremely variable, that we get the equivalent of "I hate you! I hate the bands that you like!" commentary here and there.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Because there is communication with the dev and the game is in testing phase... But it had the "on hold" tag during his break :)
Also because this is his 7th adult game so he gets a lot of benefit of the doubt thereby. Not a lot of (non-Japanese) devs with more than 2-3 games out there.

Last edited:

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Ever saw a game were a part of the fanbase disses the Player character?
Why not? It's the Player Character, emphasis on the "character" part. The PC is still a character in the story and while many of their actions might be defined by the player, the PC is still largely a creation of the storywriter/game dev. As such, it's not unheard of that this character could end up doing things the players themselves might not agree with.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
I've never seen someone belittle he ridiculous hippopotamus proportions (she even dresses in hippopotamus grey) in this thread and you can be sure that many do not like her, since we've haven't seen any content for her since v0.1 IIRC.
I mean, lets have a look at the updates:
2 - Linda / Caroline
3 - Sara
4 - Caroline / Liza
5 - Linda
Quite centralized isn't it? Sara only got updated because Linda and Caroline were out of the poll, saying that people don't like Celia because of no content is a faulty logic since no one could beat them.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
2 - Linda / Caroline
3 - Sara
4 - Caroline / Liza
5 - Linda
Quite centralized isn't it? Sara only got updated because Linda and Caroline were out of the poll, saying that people don't like Celia because of no content is a faulty logic since no one could beat them.
Good reason for Icstor stop poll

Reactions: SandmansMisery

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
2 - Linda / Caroline
3 - Sara
4 - Caroline / Liza
5 - Linda
Celia didn't even manage to get second place behind Sara for v0.3 with mom and Caroline being excluded from the poll ...

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
So... let me get this straight? Last update around this time last year. And the Dev had like a break for 2/3 months?
And if this is the biggest update so far!?
Not sure a week of testing is enough, could be easily 2/3 weeks.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So... let me get this straight? Last update around this time last year. And the Dev had like a break for 2/3 months?
And if this is the biggest update so far!?
Not sure a week of testing is enough, could be easily 2/3 weeks.
Yep. You have it right. It was a massive hiatus for a litany of reasons but he plans to get back into a bi-monthly release schedule after 0.6. We shall see if he can keep to that. I sincerely hope he can because no matter what happens there will be very very salty people if he disappears for months on end again. Because as we all know, developers are bloodless, soulless machines. :p

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
The only way to stop the arguging and favorites on who gets the updates we should all just do it equally. You can ass pound ALL of them at the same time. There, problem solved.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
But i doubt that lots of people would mind if Sara wouldn't have any content because thankfully most people play icstor games to see hot babes getting boned by mc and not for a shitty "love story" with a not very attractive 16 y.o girl.
Wait! What?

She's 16 years old? :oops:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Sara haters have always been a weird bunch. They're the most vocal and obnoxious kind of fanboys in this thread and always feel the need to belittle the people who do not agreed with them.
You don't see Celia haters do the same for instance. I've never seen someone belittle he ridiculous hippopotamus proportions (she even dresses in hippopotamus grey) in this thread and you can be sure that many do not like her, since we've haven't seen any content for her since v0.1 IIRC.
I think that is because Sara is different than the other girls from a physique perspective. She is the only petite girl in the game (that has content), but most people probably prefer the busty girls like Caroline or Linda so giving Sara content means their preferred body-type girls dont get any. I'd assume the large majority of the people who play this play it for the fap.

I personally like her story more, even though none of them are particularly deep. Linda is the typical MILF who wants to bone her son, Caroline is sort of a vanilla love story (which I like) but Saras story of the younger sister trying to get with the brother is less common than the others are, it makes it a bit more unique.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Celia didn't even manage to get second place behind Sara for v0.3 with mom and Caroline being excluded from the poll ...
It's incest, sister and aunt getting 1st and 2nd was expected, what's unexpected is how she lost popularity after her update, losing to Violet, Judy and Celia in the subsequent polls even though people could vote for more than one character. :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes