thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Just finished playing this version. That was a rather impressive amount of content for the initial release. The animations are great. I've had an interest in ICSTOR's games for awhile, even downloaded some, but I was turned off from them. I tried that MILF Control game, but the tediousness of RPGM games combined with that stupid card system just made it not worth it for me. Glad to see a game from him I don't mind playing.
There's still a few things I think could be improved - namely, a few things to do with the map. It only being accessible from one specific screen per location is dumb. Just let us go to it from anywhere. The locations on the map are also hard to pick out. And it'd be nice if there was an instant go-to-bedroom button similar to Summertime Saga, since that is the only place you can advance to the next day.

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Just finished playing this version. That was a rather impressive amount of content for the initial release. The animations are great. I've had an interest in ICSTOR's games for awhile, even downloaded some, but I was turned off from them. I tried that MILF Control game, but the tediousness of RPGM games combined with that stupid card system just made it not worth it for me. Glad to see a game from him I don't mind playing.
There's still a few things I think could be improved - namely, a few things to do with the map. It only being accessible from one specific screen per location is dumb. Just let us go to it from anywhere. The locations on the map are also hard to pick out. And it'd be nice if there was an instant go-to-bedroom button similar to Summertime Saga, since that is the only place you can advance to the next day.
Yeah, there is some problems with interface, this is my post:
"The only really significant problem that I can see for now in game - world map. Its totally messed up. Every new location that added to map - its a game "find and click". This gray circles is unseen on grey buildings background. I really think that world map need serious redesign or at least change grey circles for some icons with faces, symbols, icons or something like this"
But this is only 0.1 version and I hope that all interface problems will be fixed in future.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
thats why this game is so amazing :D
Indeed. Incstor has really gone above and beyond with his skills on this one. Not just for switching to Renpy for better flow, but his writing and more specifically the story around this one for me make it his greatest work to date. Not to mention the amazing animations and speed changes suiting different sex situations.

Iccreations or however the other dev spells his name, has also tried to step up from the first Filf demo that he released, but I personally think he fell flat on his arse with it. He can no longer compete against Icstor and I hope Icstor's run of form continues throughout this project.

Reactions: if95

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Indeed. Incstor has really gone above and beyond with his skills on this one. Not just for switching to Renpy for better flow, but his writing and more specifically the story around this one for me make it his greatest work to date. Not to mention the amazing animations and speed changes suiting different sex situations.

Iccreations or however the other dev spells his name, has also tried to step up from the first Filf demo that he released, but I personally think he fell flat on his arse with it. He can no longer compete against Icstor and I hope Icstor's run of form continues throughout this project.
This isn't a competition, pal. Both games are fine to enjoy. Yeah, this one has more content, but there's no reason to disparage FILF, not least because it had to be redone.

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
And who is this therapist? What we know - she ended university 4 years ago and started work in MC school from then, so she is about 26+- yo -so she isnt the same age as Mom or Caro - something between their ages (as i understood Caro age about 22), she know mom (her thought "Linda will be in rage if her boy will be expulsed" or something like this) and then she speak with MC like she doesnt know his mom. Now im 90% sure that she pushes his mom to incest road. But her motives is unknown to me, ofc. My theory that this is all her big well planed experiment. But who knows =)
And from map gui we can see interesting map points that i never met in current version - Beach, Church, Cinema, Dark Alley, Gym, Hospital, Nightclub. Just wondering - will we see them in 0.2 or this is longterm prepared locations icons...
P.S. on second playtrough i read more careful Auntie dialog and now a little disappointed. The same moneybag auntie which alldays go shoping and hang out with her friends. The same old cliche Auntie is coming =(

When is the new update?
70% ready. as i think it will takes another 2-4 weeks to finish v0.2.

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
In the game, i can open the internet. I click it but it doesn't work. How can i create a Skype account?

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
In the game, i can open the internet. I click it but it doesn't work. How can i create a Skype account?
Just use webcam, account will be created automatically =)
P.S. Damn, there is some scenes that can be easy missed because of story plot or maybe WIP mechanic, that chars will just disappear after their content ended. For example Sara bathroom masturbation scene. I hope in release we will be able to play freely and look all scenes in right order.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
IMO this game is awesome also because we have really different characters for anyone liking. We have really cute little sis, she so young, pure, naive and kind. We have hot with appearence of godess elder sister, which have cosplay shop buisness, good girl that try her best to be strong and successful, but even she have moments of weakness and need help. We have Mom, which is little wild, but she understood that she obsessed and try her best to not hurt her children. Her body not so awesome like Caroline, we really can see that she is hot, but she is not 25yo girl already). Also there is school doc, which is mystical, beauty, have her story and which slowly guide our MC in this steep road of incest. We have bitch teacher, webcam sessions is awesome too, this blackmailing is damn good idea and i really glad to take revenge for this bitch and make her pay. Btw we have Auntie teasered, but i cant tell anything about her. I just hope that she also not simple slut aunt that live by taking money from her husband and i hope she doesnt fuck with half of the city(its will be non-original, but i doesnt have anithing against having slut character, obsessed with sex, just hope this will not be auntie). I hope her story will be interesting too. Not to mention schoolmates like this girl who laught that mc was humilated, this bitch in swimming pool that said that MC will be glad to date with ugly fat girl, there is little sis friend.
Oh almost forget, we also have phone with functional images sending mechanic. Nothing new and unique, but i glad that its already added and works fine. Its make me so glad to recieve messages from girls, with pics and comments from them. Argh, so much potencial in this game, i wasnt so agitated to wait something for last several years =) In ICSTOR we trust ;) And i really surprised to see game quality if you think about all previos games in RPGMaker, and this is ICSTOR renpy debut as far as i know
Ah ah ah...you left out the cutie classmate who secretly wants MC to ask her out. Remember her little whisper? Poor guy is gonna need a different type of doctor with all these potential hook-ups.

But, I think we'll figure out a way to manage (with ICSTOR's help).

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Ah ah ah...you left out the cutie classmate who secretly wants MC to ask her out. Remember her little whisper? Poor guy is gonna need a different type of doctor with all these potential hook-ups.

But, I think we'll figure out a way to manage (with ICSTOR's help).
Yeah i remember this little whisper. But i didnt understood it. And i thought that this is my reading problems (english not my native language). If she really like him, then why did she laught when he was abandoned and mocked by everyone. I can see that his relatives good to him, even lil sis friend Lily if i remember her name right is kind to him. May be its just my paranoia, and if she is really his best friend ever from childhood than i can understand that she laughed at him. Just icstor didnt introduce her properly atm, i cant see that she is a best friend.
P.S. after thinking awhile i understood that possible she wanted him to open to celia and be rejected, so she will have chance that he will ask her to go out with him and so she created opportunity for herself. But damn, so much plot possible ways. May be she even have some connection with Celia and it is she behind the scene asked Celia to flirt with MC and then humilate him.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
This isn't a competition, pal. Both games are fine to enjoy. Yeah, this one has more content, but there's no reason to disparage FILF, not least because it had to be redone.
I never said it was a competition, even though it is when you think about it. These guys have a business and business means making more than the other guys.

What I will pick at though is that ICC seems stuck and hasn't progressed for a long time, and I mostly mean that by his writing talent and inability to make a fuck scene. His animation speeds never suit his dialog style, which Icstor used to also have until Milfy City. Again Milfy City boosted Icstor above most and put him back in top form.

I'm not going to sugar coat something. If I enjoy something I will give it the praise it deserves, if I hate it I will slag the fuck out of it.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes