Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
the question is, why using a save file to reach the end of the version?
doesn't it make playing a game pointless? :confused:
I was looking for a save file for version 0.3, do you have that yet?

Reactions: the66

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I know this has been said before, but bear with me as I've just replayed it. This game is a breath of fresh air for incest games, the family actually LIKES each other. No bitchy sister, no straight up rape (not including the sleep scenes), no asshole MC, and the Mom is actually going after the son. The renders are in the top three (IMO) on the site and the animations are probably the best. The move to Ren'py let it keep some interactivity, while removing tedious grind. As long as updates come regularly and doesn't take a nosedive in quality, I can see this becoming my favorite game.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I know this has been said before, but bear with me as I've just replayed it. This game is a breath of fresh air for incest games, the family actually LIKES each other. No bitchy sister, no straight up rape (not including the sleep scenes), no asshole MC, and the Mom is actually going after the son. The renders are in the top three (IMO) on the site and the animations are probably the best. The move to Ren'py let it keep some interactivity, while removing tedious grind. As long as updates come regularly and doesn't take a nosedive in quality, I can see this becoming my favorite game.
Also, the greenest fucking eyes I've ever seen. I never knew green eyes would be such a turn on, yet here we are.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Funny thing is this is like the exact opposite of his previous games. It's like when he went to a new game engine he had a new mind set. lol

Ashbash

Apr 28, 2017
Which top three are we talking here... For scientific purposes of course.

carnage655

Jan 29, 2018
My favorites are Dreams of Desire and View of Family ( that one surprised me with freedom and alot of girls, yet renders are not that good and updates seems to be dead) Milfy City might be my new favorite, those animation scenes are amazing but sadly updates are not that frequent.

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Milfy City might be my new favorite, those animation scenes are amazing but sadly updates are not that frequent.
Quality take time.
P.S. just cant understood what so good about Depraved Awakening. May be im just ignorant fool. Played it. Boring af. Atmosphere? Standart noir, nothing special. Renders? Average. Characters? Flat. Gameplay? No gameplay(my dream is to have addition subgenre for VN -NoGameplay VN, because just choose one of several options in key moments - its not gameplay, i even doesnt count this as game, just interactive comix)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Quality take time.
P.S. just cant understood what so good about Depraved Awakening. May be im just ignorant fool. Played it. Boring af. Atmosphere? Standart noir, nothing special. Renders? Average. Characters? Flat. Gameplay? No gameplay(my dream is to have addition subgenre for VN -NoGameplay VN, because just choose one of several options in key moments - its not gameplay, i even doesnt count this as game, just interactive comix)
I'm happy to just praise Milfy City, but I'll throw in my vote for Depraved Awakening, even though I DON'T think you're an ignorant fool - just someone with different tastes.

I think that game has quite a nice plot, a variety of paths and choices and a nice variety of characters. It may not fit your definition of game play but it is most definitely a game.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes