Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
No gameplay(my dream is to have addition subgenre for VN -NoGameplay VN, because just choose one of several options in key moments - its not gameplay, i even doesnt count this as game, just interactive comix)
Maybe there isn't a set vocabulary (or maybe I'm just wrong), but isn't that more or less the point of the 'Visual Novel' tag? You don't see too many RPGM games tagged as VNs, after all.

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
I put the blackmail note to the Ceila's closet and i bought the webcam software but she's not still contact with me. What should i do?

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
I'm happy to just praise Milfy City, but I'll throw in my vote for Depraved Awakening, even though I DON'T think you're an ignorant fool - just someone with different tastes.

I think that game has quite a nice plot, a variety of paths and choices and a nice variety of characters. It may not fit your definition of game play but it is most definitely a game.
May be i just played too much H games in that era when almost every H game was VN. ah, that was so long ago =( So now if game doesnt have some sort of grinding, free movement and for completing game i need only read, spam lmb and choose 5-10 times per whole game - it doesnt feel like a game for me. As i said already - interactive comix. =) And damn, if you can tell me any game EVER that was better than Milfy City when it was 0.1 - i would be really impressed =)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I put the blackmail note to the Ceila's closet and i bought the webcam software but she's not still contact with me. What should i do?
When you log on your computer and click on the webcam icon, you should see her photo with a red (online) dot. You click on her and get started. It must be in the evening, though.

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
When you log on your computer and click on the webcam icon, you should see her photo with a red (online) dot. You click on her and get started. It must be in the evening, though.
It never showed up. What could i missed?

Mom doesn't show up for a while. She was having a conversation with auntie at last. What should i do?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Firstly, you could have put an unwritten letter. You were removed from school stated you should stay away, right? If it was the actual blackmail letter.. then you have to wait one day first, before the option to call Celia appear after you install webcam software.

Reactions: Max-Payne

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
- Did you buy the webcam software and install it?
- Did you write the note with your pencil from the locker?
- Are you sure you put the letter in the drawer in the breakroom? (There is a silhouette in the drawer)

Reactions: Max-Payne

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
If anyone else is annoyed at how hard it can be to spot locations on the map, I made a simple little mod to fix this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download here:
how did u open the spot by the house. i seem stuck someone but not sure where

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
This game should be added to Popular Forum.
As @Ignatz said, its only a 0.1. Plus look at the most viewed threads.
Its on the bottom of the second page, so it still has a while to go.

Reactions: Krull

badass

Jul 24, 2017
Yes, you reach the end of the actual content when you have 2 rel points with everyone.
ah thanks, just got progressed earlier.. stil stuck on Carol's path tho. after all photo session and talk on her room about what happened, what should we do?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
ah thanks, just got progressed earlier.. stil stuck on Carol's path tho. after all photo session and talk on her room about what happened, what should we do?
Go to sleep selecting the bed, not Linda (if you've already finished with her).

Reactions: badass

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Thanks to @dreken149,@Oppai and @sabbathfun fun for the 0.2 previews :
Here's the first preview of upcoming new version.

The second preview - I think she wants something.

The last preview with Linda.

The last preview:

[/SPOILER]

@Pepé Le Pew : Can we have a link for all previews in the first page as @TCMS had for BigBrother, please ?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes