Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
I'm still stuck at the moment where i (probably) finished the mom route (every night in my bed) but stuck in several spots with the two other sisters. (with the kid one we played her game, and that's it and with the other, she visited me one morning and that's it)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah i remember this little whisper. But i didnt understood it. And i thought that this is my reading problems (english not my native language). If she really like him, then why did she laught when he was abandoned and mocked by everyone. I can see that his relatives good to him, even lil sis friend Lily if i remember her name right is kind to him. May be its just my paranoia, and if she is really his best friend ever from childhood than i can understand that she laughed at him. Just icstor didnt introduce her properly atm, i cant see that she is a best friend.
P.S. after thinking awhile i understood that possible she wanted him to open to celia and be rejected, so she will have chance that he will ask her to go out with him and so she created opportunity for herself. But damn, so much plot possible ways. May be she even have some connection with Celia and it is she behind the scene asked Celia to flirt with MC and then humilate him.
I think it's more likely your middle idea - she wanted him to get rid of his obsession with Celia so that he would notice plain old her (of course, us gamers can see she's really hot, but MC is a little blinded by Celia's body). I think this is one of those "teaching you a lesson for your own good" things and that she's really going to turn out to be a sweet girl. But, young boys can be pretty dumb and so she came up with an idea to make him open his eyes.

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
the game is really good, just sad to see that the release may be bi monthly :(
Its ok. I wold prefer good game than fast mediocre game like the most here. Aaahhhh, after milfy city all other games are mediocre imo :) its good to see that icstor make games better from game to game, and i hope now he have his fanbase and money income so he can create what he can freely. If this is only 0,1 verdion of his first renpy game - i cant even imagine how good it will be at finish. Imho the best release date that any developer can make - release when will be done. Ofc if dev has some reputation, but not some random noname from patreon. :)

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Its ok. I wold prefer good game than fast mediocre game like the most here. Aaahhhh, after milfy city all other games are mediocre imo :) its good to see that icstor make games better from game to game, and i hope now he have his fanbase and money income so he can create what he can freely. If this is only 0,1 verdion of his first renpy game - i cant even imagine how good it will be at finish. Imho the best release date that any developer can make - release when will be done. Ofc if dev has some reputation, but not some random noname from patreon. :)
This is a very superficial opinion when it comes to games. Don't forget that Milfy City is a sandbox game. While it has its strengths, it also has some weak points. Like atmosphere.

Depraved Awakening is better when it comes to story and intensity. Both games are absolutely great, but also different. So saying all games are mediocre after Milfy City is not correct and very exaggerated.

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
did you saw IMO? in my opinion. whats your problem bro? i didnt pretend that my opinion is absolute truth, its just my opinion . take it easy

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
did you saw IMO? in my opinion. whats your problem bro? i didnt pretend that my opinion is absolute truth, its just my opinion . take it easy
Your opinion sucks then '-' if Milfy City is your favorite game okay no problem with that but to say that all other games are mediocre with no arguments about just because this game is your favorite is something very stupid to say

Reactions: XYL0

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Chill, I don't meant that as an attack on you. I was just objecting the message you gave in your post. We are good, buddy, don't worry.

JackIsla

May 11, 2017
Wow this game is absolutely fantastic! I really liked all the family members, the way they were written and the renders looked absolutely amazing to me (especially Caroline). Also the fact that the game had basically little to no grind at all and that the game is renpy instead of RPGM was a big plus to me overall.

Thank you very much!

Reactions: Neittan

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the question is, why using a save file to reach the end of the version?
doesn't it make playing a game pointless? :confused:

Reactions: Matoke
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes