Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are at the precipice of greatness once more! One last pull! One more push! Delivery of a 11 month babe is very painful and on the verge of medical break through;)!!!

View attachment 408932
I wish that this would be fake but it isnt
It's so sad. I turn 33 today and I only wanted to see this update very much. But, uh...:cautious:
Happy Birth day and game the most of broken dreamers while we wait .. here are some cotton candy::
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
It's just a game and most of the people complaining are not even supporting the developer on Patreon.
It's something most of us will get for free.
So, please stop complaining. When you take the whole time since 0.5 those two weeks from now are just a slight expand.

I sometimes get the notion that some of you are addicted.

Ex-Ray

Sep 17, 2018
We are at the precipice of greatness once more! One last pull! One more push! Delivery of a 11 month babe is very painful and on the verge of medical break through;)!!!

Happy Birth day and game the most of broken dreamers while we wait .. here are some cotton candy::
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the first one from a game oder just a vid?

Reactions: MrPostman

Kumarborak

May 16, 2019
Does anybody literally know why there was need of neighbours ? I think instead of expanding the update icstor could focus on the regular updates for speedy deployment of updates . One of the worst dev in term of updates even my samsung phone receive faster update than mifly city :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
At this point whatever side your on there's not much left to be said without us going in circles for the 4th time. Crazy thing is I'm not even mad nor do I find this funny, at this point it's just whatever for me, it comes when it comes. Sad part is back in August people were joking saying it would release in October and they were branded "Trolls" for it when in reality weather they knew it or not they were actually being realist. A realist is what a optimist calls a pessimist.

Kumarborak

May 16, 2019
It's just a game and most of the people complaining are not even supporting the developer on Patreon.
It's something most of us will get for free.
So, please stop complaining. When you take the whole time since 0.5 those two weeks from now are just a slight expand.

I sometimes get the notion that some of you are addicted.
Most of the people stopped supporting him due to his inconsistency in providing update and the time he has taken for a single update . He should not focused on providing a larger update this time rather he could have provided a regular update it would be lot better . I don't think that many will be interested in neighbours content

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
10 oct lmao. Imagine needing a month to test a renpy game and also earning like 100k/month from it. It's definitely not milking guys, don't worry :)
This is not testing but created, icstor has changed the status just because of the people crying over it, he communicates like a tard and then he says he has the pressure but if he did things right it wouldn't happen in 2 months is will be disease again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes