Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
October ! Some people here were making joke about the game being released in October instead of August, in fact they were right :ROFLMAO:
I/we wasn't/weren't joking: Icstor explained what he still had to do and I/we inferred that most likely the update was going to be released in early October. That's it.

What really disappointed me was that he stated that he was trying to release it by the end of August at any cost, which it was complete nonsense.

Kumarborak

May 16, 2019
I/we weren't joking: Icstor explained what he still had to do and I/we inferred that most likely the update was going to released in early October. That's it.

What really disappointed me was that he stated that he was trying to release it by the end of August at any cost, which it was complete nonsense.
I think he will take more time

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Who give the ''smart idea'''to add neighbors in the update instead of releasing it in June?
Icstor because the update wasnt finished (fuck it was barely "started") while the release time was approaching and had to come up with an excuse to delay it 4 more months to start working on it. Also apparently the ugly ass kid that looks like a trap is his favorite character somehow from what I have read? So probably that too.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
He continues to harp on the size of the update but had he kept to it to Caroline and Celia, it would already be released and he could've pushed out a neighbors update after with there being no marked difference in the end release date. That is, the neighbors part would be out in early October and the state of the game would be the same. If anything, considering how much the size of the update seems to be causing problems, it likely would've been faster.

The idea of making the update bigger to sort of try to "make up" for the delay never made sense to me anyway.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes