bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
let's just post "faces with tears of joy" in honour of icstor's patrons :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

∞LUST∞

Mar 18, 2019
at times like this persons who didnt or have not supported a creator or Icstor from back in the day when he was constant suddenly have a voice. It is what it is so stop acting like a some fap addicts and go to other games.
If i call you all out then i might get banned so i will stop here.

Dogmeat

Mar 20, 2017
Icstor makes great games but terrible endings. Mostly rushed. All of his past games had so bad endings. Milf's Control ending with sis (wtf is this dude?) Milf's Villa also almost none of the worthy mom content and boom! rush to end. Incest Story is same too. Even it has good content, end is so rush and bad.

What i see is, if icstor boring his game, he delayed something or else and kill it. Focuses to another project. Looks like he is bored this one too.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
I mean, instead of all this bitching, whining, and complaining ... you guys could just unsub from Patreon, if you even subscribe. If you aren't subbed, I don't see how you really have any right to complain. Wait patiently and/or find another game to occupy your time instead of all this circle jerking "hurr, durr, update in 2024, derp"

Aug 28, 2017
"The testing is taking this long because of missing scenes"...

How the fuck can you test a game that is not even completed yet?
Just to shut people up?

I wouldn't mind a delay of even another month, but beating around the bush and stating the game is "testing" when clearly it's all bullshit is just disrespectful to the fans.

Let's see how his fanboys will defend this shitshow :cool:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Let's not derail this thread by posting pics with Bella :love:
Yeah lets not sully characters from games that have devs that actually work on them by posting them here.
I just remembered about
HEY GUYS WE ARE ONLY MISSING ANIMATIONS
HEY GUYS WE ARE ONLY MISSING SCRIPT
HEY GUYS WE ARE ONLY MISSING ANIMATIONS AGAIN
HEY GUYS WE ARE ONLY MISSING ENTIRE SCENES SOMEHOW
HEY GUYS UPDATE VERY SOON WE VERY PROMISE A LOT TO THE INFINITE
HEY GUYS WE ARE ONLY MISSING ENTIRE SCENES AGAIN

Last edited:

Munkkivittu

Dec 27, 2018
at times like this persons who didnt or have not supported a creator or Icstor from back in the day when he was constant suddenly have a voice. It is what it is so stop acting like a some fap addicts and go to other games.
If i call you all out then i might get banned so i will stop here.
So you think everyone who complains here didnt ever support him? Maybe there is reason why everyone is so pissed? Icstor isnt only one who delay update, but many few who does this many times on same release.

blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
So you think everyone who complains here didnt ever support him? Maybe there is reason why everyone is so pissed? Icstor isnt only one who delay update, but many few who does this many times on same release.
I'll bet that the dev could give 2 shits about what's posted here, so all you guys are doing is complaining to each other. You want to send a message? Stop financially supporting him on Patreon if you're unhappy with the game and/or progress. That's the only message that will matter.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I wonder who suggested the make the neighbours' content. Did they think there wasn't enough content? He said they are trying to work on the new renpy. Before they are working the project didn't they know if we want to replace the whole thing with the new one we need more time to do so. They didn't think that through. They didn't think any of it. Idk how many years he works on adult games but he should have learnt what he really wants to do and what he should do for his and his team's sake. Unfortunate.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

nNarsil

Aug 26, 2018
Personally he can work on it as long as he requires since his releases have been at least for me without any bugs or game breaking crashes. I always played the first version and not b, c which got released later on.

What i am curious about is that he writes about bringing the game to "the newer version of Renpy". Couldnt he have done that after releasing the 0.6? I am not knowledgeable about this stuff but old version of a software should still work without it requiring the new version.
I still think the post is false.

why? As I said days ago, I believe in the difficulties of the project, I almost believe in the problems with the software, but updating the game to the latest version of Renpy is laughing at its patreons at this point in the movie. I am patient, I am not in a hurry, I have learned and I only pay for the finished projects, but many other developers more or less meet their dates and some have the luxury of telling them the date and time a month before, magic ... or says a lot of the organization and professionalism of the study.

I am waiting for an update on your official patreon page for this week since it is one month since I last wrote something and if in the end all this news is fulfilled then demand nothing but criticize your way of working of course you can not expect new customers with These ways are more things like these are the ones that scare me from being a subscriber.

Munkkivittu

Dec 27, 2018
I'll bet that the dev could give 2 shits about what's posted here, so all you guys are doing is complaining to each other. You want to send a message? Stop financially supporting him on Patreon if you're unhappy with the game and/or progress.
I did stop supporting him, i just wonder how still have so many supporters and every day more. That doesnt make any sense to me, because icstor isnt even delivering what he promises over an over again.

∞LUST∞

Mar 18, 2019
mostly i belive, YES. A good patron sees that his investment is going in to waist and stops it. If i pay something and dont see any fructuation when he sed i stop my plage. But most people dont care becaus its a small amount.
This is internet. There is no customer service for this, its only the faith of the word. People should know that by now.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes