trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Aug 8: "I’m working all day and doing everything I can do to release this extra large version this month. I hope I’ll manage to do it without any delays."

Aug 29: "Unfortunately, we haven't managed to get everything completed this month so we have to push this release a little bit. But as I said before you can cancel your pledge for the next month and you’ll STILL get the update.
I promise that this is the last delay and we’ll try to release the updates every 2-3months just as it used to be."

Sep 23: "If it comes to release date I can't give any but you can expect the beta version somewhere around 10th October."
It's supposedly in testing and has been over two weeks. So after another two weeks he will be ready to release a BETA?

This is renpy not Malboge

Viressa

May 24, 2018
If you pay attention, the update isn't actually finished yet, he's still working on content. He basically just changed the status to "testing" to shut up the people screaming their heads off at how long it was stuck at 95%.

Honestly, I hope he's deleting a scene for every time someone posts "Waaaaaah ICSTOR is a lazy scammer milking his patrons waaaaah."

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
If you pay attention, the update isn't actually finished yet, he's still working on content. He basically just changed the status to "testing" to shut up the people screaming their heads off at how long it was stuck at 95%.

Honestly, I hope he's deleting a scene for every time someone posts "Waaaaaah ICSTOR is a lazy scammer milking his patrons waaaaah."
So he lied to his patrons yet again.

And somehow that is defensible to you?

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Being completely honest, I didn't ever know about the neighbours until ICSTOR mentions after his vacations. When I picked the binoculars and saw on the window, they almost look character from another game inside Milfy City, like how Square-Enix did with Kingdom Hearts 3 and Verum Rex.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
At this point I'm worrying that this is an exit scam. Time will tell.
Nah he just figured he could get away with doing less and he was already falling behind devs like Pinkcake and PhillyGames when it comes to content. I donated to him for awhile but have a rule as soon a DEV misses a deadline I am out.

It almost never gets better and honestly there are DEV's who deliver much better value for your dollar then ICSTOR. That is the great thing about F95 you get to donate to the devs who truly deserve it and still play the update on the offchance a dev like Gumdrop or ICSTOR follows through.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Trust me if he delete the neighbors that are big part of the problems,not to mention are not even done,nobody will even think about.

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018

What the hell is there to pay attention to the only thing we've seen is preview shots and when it comes to the percentage in the final stages it was going up 5% per week then suddenly it's 3 weeks later and it's still at 95%. As some one mentioned above from August to now we've had 3 sperate occasions where he all but straight bullshitted when it was going to be released. So I'll ask again what is there to pay attention to cause there's not much I'm seeing. If the update wasn't finished then he shouldn't of went into testing this just reeks of incompetence. As for deleting scenes I'm all for that maybe he should start with the irrelevant neighbor content that no one asked for.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Trust me if he delete the neighbors that are big part of the problems,not to mention are not even done,nobody will even think about.
Nah. Caroline scenes go first. Bob scenes are added to replace them, extending the development time further.

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes