Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
I wonder who suggested the make the neighbours' content. Did they think there wasn't enough content? He said they are trying to work on the new renpy. Before they are working the project didn't they know if we want to replace the whole thing with the new one we need more time to do so. They didn't think that through. They didn't think any of it. Idk how many years he works on adult games but he should have learnt what he really wants to do and what he should do for his and his team's sake. Unfortunate.
Literally nobody suggested the neighbors the only thing I can summarize is Icstor had a dream and in that dream Bob came to him and said "YOU NEED TO ADD THE NEIGHBORS OR ELSE" and not to be the one to question the power of Bob he delays the update to august.

My only question is in the past Icstor delivered updates every two months even if you subtract the vacation then it's only eight months, what the hell has he been doing the past eight months?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Literally nobody suggested the neighbors the only thing I can summarize is Icstor had a dream and in that dream Bob came to him and said "YOU NEED TO ADD THE NEIGHBORS OR ELSE" and not to be the one to question the power of Bob he delays the update to august.

My only question is in the past Icstor delivered updates every two months even if you subtract the vacation then it's only eight months, what the hell has he been doing the past eight months?
He added the neighbors because the update wasnt even started being worked on before the vacation. It was pretty obvious before but now its crystal clear.
Also he has been touching his pp for these past 11 months.

Last edited:

Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
He added the neighbors because the update wasnt even started being worked in before the vacation. It was pretty obvious before but now its crystal clear.
Also he has been touching his pp for these past 11 months.
I remember him saying before he took that vacation that he had all Caroline's content finished and people were asking him to just release that but after everything that's been happening it's safe to bet that was BS too and her content probably wasn't even near completion.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So the people who was paying him between December and April won't get the update if they stop the support after that?

nNarsil

Aug 26, 2018
And for all those patreons who at this point feel cheated by the developer and live in the European Union and want to recover their investment read this.

Remember that you are consumers and if some of your rights are violated, it is up to the consumers themselves to be benevolent or ask for the money back.

Cico8

May 29, 2018
Aug 8: "I’m working all day and doing everything I can do to release this extra large version this month. I hope I’ll manage to do it without any delays."

Aug 29: "Unfortunately, we haven't managed to get everything completed this month so we have to push this release a little bit. But as I said before you can cancel your pledge for the next month and you’ll STILL get the update.
I promise that this is the last delay and we’ll try to release the updates every 2-3months just as it used to be."

Sep 23: "If it comes to release date I can't give any but you can expect the beta version somewhere around 10th October."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Aug 8: "I’m working all day and doing everything I can do to release this extra large version this month. I hope I’ll manage to do it without any delays."

Aug 29: "Unfortunately, we haven't managed to get everything completed this month so we have to push this release a little bit. But as I said before you can cancel your pledge for the next month and you’ll STILL get the update.
I promise that this is the last delay and we’ll try to release the updates every 2-3months just as it used to be."

Sep 23: "If it comes to release date I can't give any but you can expect the beta version somewhere around 10th October."
I think this one is pretty decent

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I mean, instead of all this bitching, whining, and complaining ... you guys could just unsub from Patreon, if you even subscribe. If you aren't subbed, I don't see how you really have any right to complain. Wait patiently and/or find another game to occupy your time instead of all this circle jerking "hurr, durr, update in 2024, derp"
Why are you complaining about others complaining?
Should i start now complaining about you complaining about others complaining so then we all start complaining about each other so eventually it will lead to complainception? :unsure:

sionis10

Sep 13, 2016

this true or a bad joke

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes