nNarsil

Aug 26, 2018
Page 984. Read the first post and laugh with the "Icstor defenders".
Late March: The game was paused at 65%.There were more than 600 Caroline renders.

In short,if you read the posts from the pages 984 until 990,you will understand that Icstor took a 6+ month break but he didnt want to talk about it so :
1)He lied about the %.
2)In order to win some time,he added 280 renders but 1-2 months extra ("stuck" at 90%-95%).Imo,the dude is rushing it from 0% since June and he just cant get it in time.
If you want to whine about something,there you go ...
Even if he didnt lie about those 600 renders back in March,he has finished 1600 renders in 6 months.
I would like to and I think that is not true, but if today's information is true, everything points to it, I repeat that I don't care about the development time (I assumed that this project would end in another 2 years) what I can't stand compulsive lies and I'm not patreon, the question is who in his right mind would become patreon now

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr

pazedak

Aug 21, 2018
why icstor release this update bigger than others? he have problems and lose time with onhold, so can't he release update 6 with half of this work and than release other half. he could divide into two parts and by this way we couldn't wait. If I have problems and I delayed my works, ı dont make all works at the same time (sorry about my english)

Reactions: saud cheema

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
why icstor release this update bigger than others? he have problems and lose time with onhold, so can't he release update 6 with half of this work and than release other half. he could divide into two parts and by this way we couldn't wait. If I have problems and I delayed my works, ı dont make all works at the same time (sorry about my english)
We have no proof that the update is as big as he says it is. A lot of people suspect that there was very little work done on the update and he announced the neighbors that no one asked for in order to give himself more time.

Another possibility people suspect is that it's an exit scam, and he's doing everything he can to push his exit to a later date, so that he get more money from the monthly donations.

paradox69

Feb 22, 2018
We are at the precipice of greatness once more! One last pull! One more push! Delivery of a 11 month babe is very painful and on the verge of medical break through;)!!!

Happy Birth day and game the most of broken dreamers while we wait .. here are some cotton candy::
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What game???

TabooDad50

Mar 18, 2019
Haven't waited as long as some since i am new to the site and the game.
It is by far my favorite game and i look forward to any content i am given.

Although if i wait few more weeks i may be adding some texture to my popcorn covered ceiling :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Is that shit of 10 October true? Cuz if it is, he really is taking a real piss at us, sorry, updated was supposed to be in August. "cram as much as we can" are you fucking kidding me ?
the patreon post seems legit

Ryü Alucard

Jul 9, 2017
Everyone bitching about this game despite the fact that at least 90% of us don't even pay for it is both sad and amusing. We ain't giving this guy shit, yet we're all bitching about how scummy he is. Tis' life I guess. I've just accepted that shit will come out when it comes out and I'll drive on from there.
The problem is the 10% of us that give him. I mean, I did, now its definitly cancelled, there were no excuses for this.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
If they were actually trying to "cram in as much as they can" on a 8 month update it would have around 7k renders and 100 anims
The thing is it's not a 8 months update, the devs worked on this update a few months ago after his burnout

• Angry
Reactions: Kermit79
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes