dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
I can't help but notice he has 7k patreons and months upon months including the delays in development. That's not much of an excuse. He has more than enough in donations to acquire more than amicable tools to complete renders in a timely manner. I personally have professional grade tools to do my work (ie High-end PC, programs, art tablets, 3d and poster printers) and I make only a fraction of what Icstor makes via patreon. Granted, I do my work as a hobby and not my primary source of income.
Assuming all 7k of those pledges are just doing one dollar just in a single month that should instantly be enough money to get a beast ass comp. Even if you took bills and other stuff into account you'd be able to get everything you'd need within 3 months. Considering he does this full time, thus his income is reliant on it common sense should tell you that's literally the first thing you need to invest in. Really there shouldn't be any excuse as to why he'd have under-performing hardware.

This guy just seems like the type that tries stringing patreon supporters on as long as he can doing the minimalist amount of work. It'd be like having a complete patch done but then lying the entire time and only releasing a quarter of it every 6 months. Seems like that dude has a ton of excuses. So we either have to make the argument he's grossly incompetent OR he's BSing and milking patreon supporters. Granted, I can't blame him. If I had 7 thousand mindless idiots not only putting up with the milking but defending me for milking them I'd take my sweet time too.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Assuming all 7k of those pledges are just doing one dollar just in a single month that should instantly be enough money to get a beast ass comp. Even if you took bills and other stuff into account you'd be able to get everything you'd need within 3 months. Considering he does this full time, thus his income is reliant on it common sense should tell you that's literally the first thing you need to invest in. Really there shouldn't be any excuse as to why he'd have under-performing hardware.

This guy just seems like the type that tries stringing patreon supporters on as long as he can doing the minimalist amount of work. It'd be like having a complete patch done but then lying the entire time and only releasing a quarter of it every 6 months. Seems like that dude has a ton of excuses. So we either have to make the argument he's grossly incompetent OR he's BSing and milking patreon supporters. Granted, I can't blame him. If I had 7 thousand mindless idiots not only putting up with the milking but defending me for milking them I'd take my sweet time too.
He averages about 5 bucks per patron, so if he has 7000, that's 35k per month. For 25k you can have the render box from hell, complete with a full suite of software and character models, all bought legitimately. He can afford that, plus an animator, coder and even someone to contribute the occasional music track, set up a website with detailed progress tracker, etc. You know, like Dark Cookie does. Say what you will about Summertime Saga, they are pretty damn transparent.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
The big problem with the Icstor isn't to apologize when the release is delayed.
The problem with ICSTOR is that he keeps putting some deadlines that he pretty much knows that he'll not fulfill. If he was more transparent, probably people weren't so annoyed.

Dibbiee

Feb 15, 2019
Is there will a Milfy City Xmas Episode 2.0?If so, it seems that we can only get 0.7 version next year, awesome

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
What is the story here? Has he actually posted that there will be no update this month?

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Yeah I bet that most AAA games devs don't even test the games.Surely they are thinking
-Why do we need to test the game for bugs?Let's release it and we will make patches later.
That is one of the curses of the new generation games,alongside DLC that is not real dlc and the gambling with loot boxes.
I feel the same. I guess that's why after installing a 25GB game on your console/pc you then have to connect to download a 30GB day one patch. They are such great testers!

AGyLL2001

Feb 6, 2018
The year 2030 was coming to an end, and we all sat and believed in a miracle. Now. Right now. A little more. That's It. And the guy on the end sat and laughed at us fools.

Augustine、

Mar 14, 2018
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-1
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-2
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-3
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-4
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-5
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-6
UPDATE, NOT TODAY
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Week-1

I hope the update will be released today, but I know, at least, there is one week more.
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-8
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-9

Guys, see you at 10. Oct. 2019.

blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
The longer this goes on the funnier it gets watching people try and defend icstor.
You're confusing "stop shitposting" with "you guys are defending Icstor". I'm not sure why anyone thinks the dev reads, let alone cares what's posted here. If he cares about anything, its the deposit he gets each month from Patreon - but I doubt the people getting pissy about the update are even subs.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes