SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Icstor makes great games but terrible endings. Mostly rushed. All of his past games had so bad endings. Milf's Control ending with sis (wtf is this dude?) Milf's Villa also almost none of the worthy mom content and boom! rush to end. Incest Story is same too. Even it has good content, end is so rush and bad.

What i see is, if icstor boring his game, he delayed something or else and kill it. Focuses to another project. Looks like he is bored this one too.
I never played his previous games because of rpgm. But what you are saying is he's like Bioware with Anthem?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I do find it funny people on here are constantly complaining about a game we're not paying being delayed. As for the patreons, it does suck, but I'm not gonna say he's trying to steal from them since the creator put his patreon on pause for a few months when he went on vacation. Now, I bring this up because I've seen creators who 1) don't keep in touch with their supporters and will go for months not saying a word while still taking money from people (the creator of red room being an example). 2) this isn't the first game the creators made, there are multiple games he's created and finished, so we know the creator is good with finishing projects (I believe this is his 6th game now). So yes, even though he's delayed it a few times, I'm not gonna bitch about it since he has been trying to be open about what's going on.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
X to Doubt this entire thread saying bullshit like "its coming out before October 10" or any shit like that. You really think he'll release this after all the lies? All I have to say is that if he releases this v0.6 update, he's not releasing anything after that.

BTW don't @ me.
A lot of noise in Patron and discord. He needs to calm everyone down. The exit until 10 October is decision of all problems.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
I would have never believed that Icstor's thread would become troll fiesta.
I guess we can't trust any of those devs nowadays, huh?
Oh well, "Mr.Dots" is the last man standing who carries honor of all devs out there.
I think there are still a lot of devs that deserve all the support they can get. Like DrPinkCake and PhillyGames and a lot of others. But ICSTOR really comes across like a professional milker these days. Pretty sad...

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes