JustTheBest

Oct 2, 2019
Hello Im new.
Gotta say this is the best game I played.
Caroline got me feeling some type of way.

I love the text that describes what girls feel/think, like their inner voice. It really builds the mood.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJsona
D

Deleted member 484637

Hello Im new.
Gotta say this is the best game I played.
Caroline got me feeling some type of way.

I love the text that describes what girls feel/think, like their inner voice. It really builds the mood.
and then he kills the mood with delays :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: cimibibapa2

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
So I think Icstor will not release the update on time,actually I think he playing some tricks. He want to see this happen, and he even got enough money so he play this trick in order to make his game more and more popular that can bring him more phtron subscribers.

derof

Jul 29, 2017
You still naively believe he will be on time :))))
Shit happens sometimes , people have right to doubt this deadline , i said that the he wouldn't release the update at the previous deadline , this time it will happen before 10th of October .

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So I think Icstor will not release the update on time,actually I think he playing some tricks. He want to see this happen, and he even got enough money so he play this trick in order to make his game more and more popular that can bring him more phtron subscribers.
That's a bit far fetched if he wanted his game to be popular he would have had this update done months ago instead of this long drag out.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes