senss

Sep 2, 2019
think i cought a bug, mom is stuck at me perving at her while she is changing in her room, nothing progresses from there, just the same perving every day, and she is sleeping while dad is giving her his best:sleep:

nvm, didnt realize i had to leech enough money off of daddy:sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: ookla

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
That's a bit far fetched if he wanted his game to be popular he would have had this update done months ago instead of this long drag out.
You have no idea dude :D Both his patreon income and subscribers grew by over 70% in the last year WHEN HE WASN'T EVEN RELEASING ANY UPDATES! So yeah, I don't blame him. Even I wouldn't work if I knew there are idiots who will pay me money for just sitting down and sipping coffee :p People have a lot of money and nothing to do with it man.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Nope gonna stay like that till the update drops ....hopefully soon......or maybe not :giggle:

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
then I support with 10€ monthly ICSTOR (if I remember correctly) from May-June 2017 continuously.
but honestly this is the last month that will see my money.... I prefer to support one who makes me monthly updates or at most every two months.
I prefer to have less material, but released more smoothly.
I would also like him not only to devote himself to one or two characters at a time but more evenly, because that's how history isn't taking off.

sorry for my bad English.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You have no idea dude :D Both his patreon income and subscribers grew by over 70% in the last year WHEN HE WASN'T EVEN RELEASING ANY UPDATES! So yeah, I don't blame him. Even I wouldn't work if I knew there are idiots who will pay me money for just sitting down and sipping coffee :p People have a lot of money and nothing to do with it man.
Well, that's exactly the problem for some people more money than sense.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes