Viressa

May 24, 2018
How the hell is he promising a "beta" after a month of testing?!
All of his initial releases for this game have been betas labeled 0.Xb. A week or so later he comes out with a 0.Xc version with all the bugs fixed that people reported from the beta version. None of this is unusual.

Reactions: Raj_vjfan

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Is there a place to look that will tell you what each of those scenes is supposed to be? I just noticed that I'm missing 6 and have no clue who they're for. They're the bottom three on page 4 and the top three on page 5 of the scene gallery
I dont think there is. Probably the best thing you can do is download a full save from here load it and check what you are missing. Or you could try to edit the python script so that all bonus scenes and secret images are unlocked from the start. That way you won't need a new complete save from someone if you missed something in 0.6.

The scenes you are missing by the way are all from the aunt and her wife's story.

Thanks! i already did it i dont know why i dont have it unlocked.
No Problem. Strange that you haven't unlocked them. Maybe you did in another savegame?

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
October 20, 2019 is a full year since the last update. That seems like a more than fair de facto "deadline" for ICSTOR to shit or get off the pot(alternatively, produce or expect to lose lots of patrons). If he really did put in 2300 renders and a bunch of dialogue, that is a substantial update. But a year is a very long time to wait for an update.
How is 1 year without an update NOT considered abandoned? :/

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
October 20, 2019 is a full year since the last update. That seems like a more than fair de facto "deadline" for ICSTOR to shit or get off the pot(alternatively, produce or expect to lose lots of patrons). If he really did put in 2300 renders and a bunch of dialogue, that is a substantial update. But a year is a very long time to wait for an update.
November.png
Sorry to break it to you, but November is 11th month of the year, not October. October 20 2019 is only 11 months since the last update.

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
I dont think there is. Probably the best thing you can do is download a full save from here load it and check what you are missing. Or you could try to edit the python script so that all bonus scenes and secret images are unlocked from the start. That way you won't need a new complete save from someone if you missed something in 0.6.

The scenes you are missing by the way are all from the aunt and her wife's story.

No Problem. Strange that you haven't unlocked them. Maybe you did in another savegame?
I'm playing on android so that save won't work for me. Can't believe I missed 6 scenes somehow

• Angry
Reactions: Adek and Thermophob

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
well reading few posts in here I just want to point out few things,

I know people are mad at dev for not delivering this update early , but judging for his work and time he put on this update (around 5 to 6 months) I think this is gonna be a great update, I mean last update had only 800 Renders and I finished it around 25 min but this time its gonna be an hour game play which is good,(over 2000 renders !)

also keep in mind for those who says that he should work fully on this game . I think those who are 3D graphic artists know that rendering is one of the annoying aspects when it comes to 3D graphic.

when an animation takes 6 days to finish , whether he sits behind his computer or not it takes freaking 6 days to finish , it is like you are downloading a 4 Gb file with 20 kb download speed no matter what you do you just have to wait till your download gets finished.

but once again as a guy who works on these kinda stuff daily I think he is doing good job and he is not milking us, how ever he could send this update sooner but he decided to play with fire and come up with an excuses every time which was adding more content . and if he doesn't bring that promise well yea that is true defenation of being a Scammer .

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
well reading few posts in here I just want to point out few things,

I know people are mad at dev for not delivering this update early , but judging for his work and time he put on this update (around 5 to 6 months) I think this is gonna be a great update, I mean last update had only 800 Renders and I finished it around 25 min but this time its gonna be an hour game play which is good,(over 2000 renders !)

also keep in mind for those who says that he should work fully on this game . I think those who are 3D graphic artists know that rendering is one of the annoying aspects when it comes to 3D graphic.

when an animation takes 6 days to finish , whether he sits behind his computer or not it takes freaking 6 days to finish , it is like you are downloading a 4 Gb file with 20 kb download speed no matter what you do you just have to wait till your download gets finished.

but once again as a guy who works on these kinda stuff daily I think he is doing good job and he is not milking us, how ever he could send this update sooner but he decided to play with fire and come up with an excuses every time which was adding more content . and if he doesn't bring that promise well yea that is true defenation of being a Scammer .
If I had 7000 patreons. I would have 1-2 fully dedicated rendering machines. Anything else would just be stupid.

And I honestly think he does. Because he clearly knows what it is he is doing, his work is quality.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Crazy how fast time goes, feels like it was yesterday when icstor said he was going to take a break. It's almost been a year now. I was happy for him at first because he deserved the break after the glorious updates from him. But, now... I don't know. Anways I expect the release atleast next week (Hopefully... Please... I beg....).

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes