Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
guys, I have an idea, seems like cursing ICCSTOR won't be any help at all for us to see the update any time soon....so why don't we simply just ask him nicely for a change. I'll go first

Dear Isctor could take a look at this please
wrap it up.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr and ookla
Dec 8, 2018
guys, I have an idea, seems like cursing ICCSTOR won't be any help at all for us to see the update any time soon....so why don't we simply just ask him nicely for a change. I'll go first

Dear Isctor could take a look at this please
View attachment 417844
Practically the only thing that would cause him to quicken releases is losing patrons, which doesn't seem like it will happen any time soon.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
4 Sarah scenes. If you don't know how to progress her story look for the walktrough on the first page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a place to look that will tell you what each of those scenes is supposed to be? I just noticed that I'm missing 6 and have no clue who they're for. They're the bottom three on page 4 and the top three on page 5 of the scene gallery

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
October 20, 2019 is a full year since the last update. That seems like a more than fair de facto "deadline" for ICSTOR to shit or get off the pot(alternatively, produce or expect to lose lots of patrons). If he really did put in 2300 renders and a bunch of dialogue, that is a substantial update. But a year is a very long time to wait for an update.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Guys, you need to be positive.

Fapping won't be as good when the game actually comes out, if you will be fapping so furiously that you break your hand or something or even worse detach your dick from your body... And when it's detached you will keep fapping because you won't even feel it because of all this anger... Damn that's some dark shit.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes