Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
Ok reading through this forum has made me realise one thing, i think milfycity is one of the most anticipated updates of the year in this game genre.
But knowing that and how ICSTOR works let me drop this on you, he said the update would be around the 10th of oktober see anything weird about that? i do he did not mention which year............

ErosKnight

May 4, 2017
ok, I would like to ask something, if up to version 0.5 is 4 GB and there were approximately 3000 images, that means that version 0.6 will be 7 GB or more, please someone tell icstor to make a compressed version for October 10 .

Better not because it delays it once more time.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
ok, I would like to ask something, if up to version 0.5 is 4 GB and there were approximately 3000 images, that means that version 0.6 will be 7 GB or more, please someone tell icstor to make a compressed version for October 10 .

You will probably have to wait a bit longer for a compressed version but I'm sure some of the guys on here will be up to the challenge. :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

But 0.5 is something like 5500 images not 3000.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I don't want to be rude but Just because US government doesn't give enough credit to animators
Awe, that's cute. You think the US government has anything to do with how animators are paid in the United States. Supply and demand is going to determine how well/poorly a professional is paid in the US. And since animators can do their work from anywhere with an internet connection...

I think Dave was quoting survey data of salaries in the US for professional animators.

And can everyone stop comparing Milfy City work with that of fucking Disney/Pixar/SquarePictures. Apples and oranges.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Damn, Red Dead Redemption 2 was announced for PC with release date November 5, i wonder if ICSTOR will delay the update just to fight with Rockstar for dem sells. :rolleyes: :unsure:

From Milfy City it will be changed to ''ICSTOR PATREON REDEMPTION 2" Only on ICSTOR LIVE GAMING TRUE LAUNCHER, stay tuned for more updates!

IF you sign up today, you will get Incest story 1 for free, magot! (y)
someday...

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes